Gaining

Most weight gained in 2015?

lockmle200:
I've gained 50 pounds so far and 30 of which since the end of august. I love it.

You look amazing!!!
8 years

30 pounds (pats belly) !
8 years

30 pounds of fat mostly to my belly and mostly in a three month window when I was working around Italian food, in other restaurants when I wasn't and snacking on street food every day. Then my system ramped up to compensate and I have only managed a further 5, although Xmas is surely helping. Maybe I can hope for another 20 in the coming months.
8 years

Looks like two people have gained 60 pounds this year. Can anyone top that?
8 years

Bigsurprise:
As of today I have gained 72 pounds. I have gone from about 120 to my current 192. I have gone from a size 2/4 to a 14/16. My BMI has gone from a healthy 21.3 to an obese 34.

Part of me is wondering if I could stuff enough in the next two days to hit 200 by the time the ball drops on New Year's Eve. I think it would have to really be one huge stuffing on the 31st, since most of what I could eat today and tomorrow would be digested and gone, and the only way to have the scale show 200 would be from the volume of food consumed and not actual weight gained over the next couple of days (although I could feasibly gain a couple of legit pounds before then). If I could wake up at 194-195 on Thursday, I could certainly eat five pounds of food and drink just to see that number on the scale.

It could be a challenge worth trying.

Can't wait to find out how you did with this. And maybe what you think 2016 is going to be like for you. Happy New Year.
8 years

I gained a net of maybe 5-10 pounds. Hit 204 over the holidays and hope to keep it there smiley
8 years

MrsJellyBelly:
I ended up gaining about 20lbs. had some ups and downs. wanting to gain 30 by june this year!!

I Have a Great Feeling about this. I am Certain you'll make 30 lbs by May 1st actually. When You get determined there is No stopping You.
8 years

I think I gained about 20-30 lb, I haven't been keeping track too much for THIS year, but I've definitely gained.
8 years
12   loading