Story authors

Too explicit?

So I'm working on the last chapter of my story, but I'm worried that it might be TOO explicit?
I'm trying to keep the details tasteful and not going into the full details, but I don't know how much is too much.
Both of my characters are over the age of 18, both of them are human, and I don't believe there is a single word of profanity in the entire story.
So how vague does the action have to be to avoid breaking the rules? I've read several stories on here and they range from a simple "They started to have sex" to the nitty gritty, so I'm not really sure where the line actually is.

Can someone help me?
8 years

Too explicit?

I'm not a moderator, so not sure about the rules, but I commend your efforts in this direction on page 6: original and easy to visualise, without being crude.

So far I've steered clear of such scenes in my stories (mainly because I find them really difficult to write!), but I would like to put some semi-explicit stuff in before long, so I'd welcome any guidance on this too.
8 years

Too explicit?

I used to moderate stories here. And in general the rules are, or were a few years back when I was moderator, no...direct/exact descriptions of genitals/fluids/etc. I think that's the only big thing.
8 years

Too explicit?

I'm a mod here, if you're worried about anything being too explicit you can PM me here with the contents to ask my opinion on it if you'd like.
8 years

Too explicit?

my .02 you did just fine...looking forward to read more of your stories. you nailed the erotic elements of the fetish.
8 years