General

Has this lifestyle ever made you consider being single for the rest of your life?

ive known about my fetish since sophmore year of high school. and have had some good along with some bad experiences. It has made my relationships amazing but has ultimately destroyed them. i have now gotten to the point where maybe i'm better off alone and not share this lifestyle with anyone.

has anyone ever felt this way?
if so, how did you get past this feeling?
8 years

Has this lifestyle ever made you consider being single for the rest of your life?

As long as the other person is into it, it shouldn't be a problem. The problems happen when someone gets someone thin and asks them to become large, or someone who is already large and asks them to get larger.
8 years

Not much different on the other side of the fence, see I think I get close to finding a guy who shares my interest in this fetish then he disappears and doesn't talk to me for eleven days. Sometimes I think I would be better off single in my interest.
8 years

Given that's it's a bit of a lifestyle with sexual overtones in some cases, I think it's just one more area that we have to find someone compatible with - along with all the other ingredients that make up a successful relationship. I would imagine any fetish that spills over into real life will have this problem. People into BDSM probably have it too if one person loves it and someone else doesn't. Two Doms wouldn't be happy together (likely) so they each gotta find a sub. A person with a foot fetish needs to find someone that isn't grossed out by the idea. In some ways, this might narrow the dating pond a little bit but, as is true in most areas of life, the greater the risk, the greater the reward. If you can find a good match who's also into your fetish, it will unlock a whole new dimension of fun and enjoyment not known to those with their eyes still closed to these different worlds.

So, should you be single and enjoy this? For some, the answer may be yes. For others, no. It depends on how significant and necessary this is to you and your enjoyment of life, and how willing you are to hold out for what you truly want. Only your heart can tell you that :-)
8 years

kissmythis:
Yeah I definitely felt like that and still do at times. For me though I think it genuinely takes time to find the right person and u never know when that'll be. So just take a breather , stay positive and open minded in time you will find one who understands and accepts/ even is into the lifestyle like you.

Also very true! :-)
8 years

Lol, i'm sure i'm not the answer you're looking for but yes.
Though I will admit that finding this site and others made it easier to deal with my own issues. Knowing that liking being fatter wasn't as weird as I thought made it easier to explore other issues.
Being a Gainer and Ace is a bit weird honestly given the overtly sexual tones of feederism but it is what it is. I guess my being single is just a given so it doesn't really bother me. can't really help with the whole getting past it thing. I kind of came to the wrong answer to help you there.
8 years

Yes I have thought about it. I'm into stuffing and its a big enough part of my life to mean finding a relationship where the person would be against it would probably be a dealbreaker.

Males are much more accepting of odd kinks and sexual quirks than females are. This means that they can find a boyfriend anywhere and connect on a romantic level while still playing along with her sexual needs. Finding a female that will oblige you in the same is very difficult but you have a much better chance of finding an open minded girl than you have of finding one that is actually into the same things you are.

If you're looking for a real relationship you should probably stop bothering with the fetish sites and use regular dating strategies.
8 years