Fat experiences

Transgender (mtf) gainer

Sorry, but weight gain is no guarantee that you well get large boobs. I know one woman (born woman) who gained to over 400 pounds and is still an A cup.
8 years

Transgender (mtf) gainer

wannabeplumpsub:
Hi there! I'm also MtoF TG and have been on hormones for quite a while now. In my experience, the weight does not go where I would like it to. Any added weight that I 've gained seemed to go mostly onto my midsection. Some does eventually go to the boobs and a small layer distributes in the thighs and hips, but the fact that I haven't been able to get more in the hips, thighs, and butt has been a major disappointment to me. Maybe I just haven't maintained a gain long enough to see better results.

There are women who have the same problem. But basically, most humans will gain first in their midsection before filling out elsewhere.
8 years

Transgender (mtf) gainer

i have no idea if this is true, but having been surfing gaining sites for years, i think that weight tends to be more in the belly at first, but that belly fat is also the easiest to lose, while thigh, hip, butt, and breast fat is more enduring--and when gaining resumes, everything gains at about the same rate as it did before. i think this because a) the bhms i like (read: phat) have a long history of gaining, losing, gaining, losing, gaining, whereas guys of the same weight who haven't gone back and forth seem to just have big bellies; b) i saw some bhms and ssbhms talking in a forum once, giving advice that they should do this kind of yo-yo dieting to increase moob size; c) i think I've read somewhere that belly fat is mostly a different kind of fat than butt/hip/thigh/chest fat: belly fat is for shorter term storage by the body, and the other places are for longer term energy storage. also, i think that the butt/etc. fatt is supposed to be healthier as well (something about "brown" fat vs "white" fat...). anyway, that's just my pet theory, and I'm sorry that my advice is only what I've seen from guys, because being an ffa that's just what I'm into, lol! i don't know if it's the same with women since it's a whole different set of hormones, but i think that you should have success. if you are on antiandrogens then you shouldn't have testosterone holding your breasts back, and i think testosterone is also mostly involved with the beer gut type look more manly men get, where all the fat goes to their bellies and everything else is relatively skinny. so, if you're on hrt, i think it shouldn't be impossible to get something more like what you're after, but also look at the women in your family, since they're dna is closest to yours, and that's probably what you'll look similar to.

good luck, and happy gaining/transitioning! smiley
8 years