Gaining

Holiday weight gain and revelation!

I'm happy to report my gf, who'd been flirting with joining the "300 club" for a while finally did it! I'm condensing this for time's sake, but long story short she'd held back telling me her exact weight but had suspected it since she felt so soft in my arms at night smiley She's 5-3 and now 310! Luscious DDD chest and a big, soft belly. I couldn't be a happier big boy smiley

As for me, I gained the weight back over the T/G holiday I lost a few weeks ago due to a bad cold. Back to 195; hope to someday get over 200 and actually stay there.
8 years

Oliver Hardy:
Sounds like it will be a happy holiday season for the both of you. Bon appetit, enjoy it !

Thanks smiley The best part was when she said it was cool I loved her despite her size. I simply said the size of her heart was all that mattered to me smiley
8 years

What about letting her know that her size is yet one more thing you love and enjoy about her, rather than something you overlook or love her in spite of??? Unless that would be too weird for her at this stage? Just curious :-)
8 years

ChubbyHubby:
What about letting her know that her size is yet one more thing you love and enjoy about her, rather than something you overlook or love her in spite of??? Unless that would be too weird for her at this stage? Just curious :-)

Oh, she knows I love her size. I just wanted to let her know I appreciate her selflessness smiley
8 years

shortybbw:
Congrats to your gf for joining the “300 club”. I’ve been there several times and am close to joining again. I hope to do so by the end of the year. I am 5-0 and am currently 293 lbs. . Being as short as I am even a small gain of 5 pounds or so is quite noticeable and my boyfriend is usually the first to notice and to compliment me.

As well he should smiley Mine tells me she does NOT want to be skinny. She just wants to be loved. With her soft belly and 46DDD chest, I'll be sure to make that happen smiley

And congrats for (nearly) re-entering the 300 club!
8 years