Gaining

Heavy cream is very sneaky

how fast have the numbers changed on the scale. ive eating alot and drinking cream for three days and no change yet
8 years

oldgreg:
Does anyone have experience with taking a lactase supplement (Lactaid) to help digest heavy cream? I've seen people mention it but I haven't heard anyone's experience with actually using one of these supplements. Thanks!

I'm curious about this as well since I've been wanting to make these hwc shakes for my girlfriend as well as myself, but she's a bit lactose intolerant. :\
8 years

Softly 1:
Cream created my belly. I drank at least a pint a day for months every day on and off. My belly grew more than usual and its very soft.

It's a good diet, I should do it myself more often!
8 years

I've found that adding a banana, blueberries, or fruit of your choice as well as some orange juice helps for those who can't get by the taste. I do a quart a day when I am on s cream cycle, it goes down super easy. I've definitely noticed changes though I wasn't large to begin with, but certainly helping me bust through my plateau.
8 years

How much have you gained from it and how fast. I'm doing heavy cream right now. I quickly went over my 124lbs platue now I'm trying to burst thru my 128.5 one...

CharlieChan420:
I've found that adding a banana, blueberries, or fruit of your choice as well as some orange juice helps for those who can't get by the taste. I do a quart a day when I am on s cream cycle, it goes down super easy. I've definitely noticed changes though I wasn't large to begin with, but certainly helping me bust through my plateau.
8 years

chubbybellylovely:
how fast does the heavy cream work? should I see results in a few days of drinking it? where does it go to first? will it go to my belly, or around my hips and thighs and boobs and stuff? does half and half work a little as well? I have so many questions I just want to put on a few pounds in a few days

You would store fat within days, yes. Where it goes depends on your genetics, like any other weight gain. Half and half would work if you drink enough but not as effectively. Best of luck.
8 years

Simple, as much as you can without making yourself ill. Try a glass, see how you go. If you're okay, do more next time.
8 years

Chubbybellylovely, the idea of trying a pint first is a good one. You can add things like vanilla extract or chocolate syrup or butterscotch, strawberry syrup, as well. It's rich, but in the richness you will experience the most intense awareness of how quickly you're making yourself fat.

Then increase it to twice that much. If you drink this an hour before bed, your metabolism will slow down while you sleep and you will put on even more weight more quickly.

Try it off and on for a week. Some people can't handle that much dairy, but you will likely sweep through it like the growing fat woman you deserve to become.

If you eat cereal for breakfast, you can also replace your milk with half-and-half, then make the transition to full cream on it each morning.

Good luck.

-- Sir F
8 years

That's how I use the heavy ceam. I drink it right before bed to maximize it's full potential. Not healthy, but my favorite way to pack-on the pounds. My lower stomach has gotten so soft...
8 years

There could be many variables, but I think atleast a pound is possable. Combine it with other fattening foods and.....
8 years
12345   loading