Lifestyle tips

Photo/video tips!

As far as angles go, you can really do whatever you'd like, although personally a 3/4 or a side view tends to capture my attention the most, because sometimes a front view can come across as flat or one-dimensional. Also making sure not to hold the camera too close can really help to give perspective on your picture or video. Including parts of your body that are thinner (collarbones, hip flexors, whatever that may be-you would know better than me!) helps to accentuate how big your belly is in contrast. But again, this is a personal preference. Use a simple, ideally solid background (a plain wall, if you're lying down- solid colored sheets, etc...) so there isn't anything distracting in the rest of the picture, you should be the main focus! Cropping out junk you don't need from the sides, top, and bottom of your picture can also be of use. Also, using only one or two light sources in a room that is otherwise unlit/only naturally lit can help to emphasize the highs and lows of [presumably] your belly through light, creating depth. Photo effects (like making a picture black & white or sepia-toned, etc...) might help you too. From personal experience, mirrors generally make pictures look kinda odd sometimes for whatever reason, so I would stay away from those. For a video, follow most of the same advice; also make sure wherever you're taking the video is super quiet- any background noise at all is distracting. Not moving the camera around during the video also helps to provide a more professional looking video. Hopefully this helps some!
8 years

Photo/video tips!

My biggest pet peeve with videos: People spend way too much time explaining why they didn't post sooner.

We really don't care! No explanation is necessary.

But if you must, make it short. "Sorry I haven't posted in awhile--been busy." is just fine.
8 years