forum  fat experiences

masturbation6 months

I always feel ashamed afterwards

masturbation6 months

vipersfate3:
I always feel ashamed afterwards
Never feel ashamed...nothing to be ashamed about 😊

masturbation6 months

yes - I absolutely need to think about fat to orgasm.

bulgingoutsoon:
This has been true for me in recent months and I am u as to cum without an aspect of fat being involved...and very fat imagery or fantasie -male or female, feedee or feeder.

Yep, now have to get out my wand xx[/quote]

I have to look at female gainers before I can do it.

masturbation6 months

I get off on the fantasy of a skinny female feeder teasing me for being such a fat greedy hog before force feeding me to my limit and fucking me when I'm too stuffed to get up.

masturbation6 months

I get off more at the thought of a skinny woman's health-conscious willpower crumbling and turning into a full-fledged pig. One burger turns into two, two burgers turn into three, three burgers turn into four, four burgers turn into six ...
Cravings never fail, and it's so much better to get fatter and fatter than thinner and thinner. You try to hold on, but it's blowing out of control. There's nothing to do but give up and give in, and get bigger bigger bigger!

masturbation6 months

sure, always

masturbation5 months

fa4ssbbw:
Do you enjoy masturbating or pleasuring yourself to your fat fantasies?

Absolutely, sometimes a couple of times a day.

masturbation1 month

heftyheifer:
I get off on the fantasy of a skinny female feeder teasing me for being such a fat greedy hog before force feeding me to my limit and fucking me when I'm too stuffed to get up.

Mmmm, that's almost like a form of bondage. I'm not really into the idea of trying to make anyone gain weight but teasing and having someone be held in place by their own greed is hot.

masturbation1 month

heftyheifer:

blarger:
Mmmm, that's almost like a form of bondage. I'm not really into the idea of trying to make anyone gain weight but teasing and having someone be
held in place by their own greed is hot.

Yes, constant feedings, and unable to move very easy if at all.

masturbation1 month

Definitely. The extra weight I've put on has only fueled my weight gain fantasies. I fantasize about weighing 500 or 600 pounds when I masturbate. All while grabbing. And squeezing my belly.
<< 6 page 6 of 8   loading