forum  fat experiences

masturbation2 years

C59DE:
It's really hot masturbating getting a bigger belly especially when it gets big enough to get in the way. Having been super skinny the way it feels is really a turn on.

I can relate to this. I was also very skinny at one time and now (only since about 15-20 pounds ago) my belly is in constant contact with my hand while I do it. It's amazing.

masturbation2 years

Your not alone, I fantasize about size too.

masturbation2 years

In terms of what gets me off...

Expansion. Watching a girl bloat out is a massive turn on for me but I do like pregnancy and BBWs. All the slapping and jiggling does it for me.

masturbation2 years

all the time

masturbation2 years

Biggestbellylover:
I get off by feeling my growing belly and my rolls of fat. The more fat i gain, the more my fat pushes over my belt, stretches my clothes and is visible to others, the more of a turn on i find it. I often masturbate after stuffing, when i feel my biggest. The belly is definitely my focus and so i want to get it as fat as possible. The idea of going to a nudist beach where only fat people are allowed to go also turns me on, as being naked outdoors with other fat people is something i would love to experience. No skinny people, just people with beautiful fat bodies.
Yep,this is me too 😊

masturbation2 years

I always feel ashamed afterwards

masturbation2 years

vipersfate3:
I always feel ashamed afterwards
Never feel ashamed...nothing to be ashamed about 😊

masturbation2 years

yes - I absolutely need to think about fat to orgasm.

bulgingoutsoon:
This has been true for me in recent months and I am u as to cum without an aspect of fat being involved...and very fat imagery or fantasie -male or female, feedee or feeder.

Yep, now have to get out my wand xx[/quote]

I have to look at female gainers before I can do it.

masturbation2 years

I get off on the fantasy of a skinny female feeder teasing me for being such a fat greedy hog before force feeding me to my limit and fucking me when I'm too stuffed to get up.

masturbation2 years

sure, always
<< 5 page 5 of 8   loading