forum  fat experiences

masturbation3 weeks

Biggestbellylover:
I get off by feeling my growing belly and my rolls of fat. The more fat i gain, the more my fat pushes over my belt, stretches my clothes and is visible to others, the more of a turn on i find it. I often masturbate after stuffing, when i feel my biggest. The belly is definitely my focus and so i want to get it as fat as possible. The idea of going to a nudist beach where only fat people are allowed to go also turns me on, as being naked outdoors with other fat people is something i would love to experience. No skinny people, just people with beautiful fat bodies.
Yep,this is me too 😊

masturbation3 weeks

I always feel ashamed afterwards

masturbation3 weeks

vipersfate3:
I always feel ashamed afterwards
Never feel ashamed...nothing to be ashamed about 😊

masturbation3 weeks

yes - I absolutely need to think about fat to orgasm.

bulgingoutsoon:
This has been true for me in recent months and I am u as to cum without an aspect of fat being involved...and very fat imagery or fantasie -male or female, feedee or feeder.

Yep, now have to get out my wand xx[/quote]

I have to look at female gainers before I can do it.

masturbation3 weeks

I get off on the fantasy of a skinny female feeder teasing me for being such a fat greedy hog before force feeding me to my limit and fucking me when I'm too stuffed to get up.

masturbation2 weeks

I get off more at the thought of a skinny woman's health-conscious willpower crumbling and turning into a full-fledged pig. One burger turns into two, two burgers turn into three, three burgers turn into four, four burgers turn into six ...
Cravings never fail, and it's so much better to get fatter and fatter than thinner and thinner. You try to hold on, but it's blowing out of control. There's nothing to do but give up and give in, and get bigger bigger bigger!

masturbation2 weeks

bulgingoutsoon:
absolutely... love reading stories related to fat shaming (not too brutal, more teasing) and watching other feedism tumblrs... it's very arousing.

the other day i really enjoyed the thought of being an very heavy stripper, giving a fat fa a lapdance

I find everything you said also very arousing.

masturbation2 weeks

What truly turn me on, is the thought of being with a BBW/SSBBW lady that just wants to be spoiled & pampered, loves food, loves to eat & just gains more & more weight.

masturbation2 weeks

I get so turned on thinking about being immobile

masturbation2 weeks

sure, always
<< 7 page 7 of 7   loading