Gaining

Weight gain on-line

cellulitejunkie:
Just curious as to what people's favourite ways are to find and share weight gain blogs/paysites etc.? I often wish there was a website devoted exclusively to (consensual! very important!) gainers, with lots of different content related to this particular fetish.

I think there are lots of places, and they all have various strengths or weaknesses...

This site's strengths are (in my opinion) it's chat tool (the video chat - I don't care for the new text chat tool) and its story library. The picture posting is great, too.

Dimensions is very strong in its support of pay sites through their forum, which seems to be the busiest portion of it, although their forums serve lots of other interests in the community. They used to have a good chat tool & story section, but FF has really surpassed them, I feel.

Curvage was more for FAs, and more photo & video oriented - a place for FAs to share their links to those kind of things. I am a little surprised that paysites don't feature more prominently there, but maybe photo theft is an issue?

Feabie is marketed more as a dating tool. It's kind of like Facebook for fatties. While I like it, and its interface and as a way to have spontaneous conversations about the feedism scene, it's not well suited to in-depth or prolonged discussion, not like FF is.

Because I am married and haven't used any internet/websites etc. for dating purposes, I can't talk to how well any of them succeed/fail on that front.

If you just want to see people posting about weight gain, tumblr is a good resource, though I have found that tumblr sites come and go with the wind...
8 years

Weight gain on-line

ff and Feabie are the best. I have to say Feabie's weight history feature is pretty awesome. I still can't make much sense of the ff "gainer" feature, though I think it will be awesome if they ever fix it.
8 years

Weight gain on-line

Every time someone sets up a web site for gaining and feedees/feeders, the non gaining BBWs and BHM come in and join, but then post that they are not into gaining.
8 years

Weight gain on-line

There used to be (eons ago in Internet time, maybe 10 years ago? 15?) a wonderful little site focused on weight gain in comic books.

I really wish there was a resource like this now, that collected the works of interest to those who enjoy feedism/wg.
8 years