Gaining

If you had a wish - survey

1. What is your current weight? 95kg

2. What is your normal goal weight?

100kg maybe a little over for a real difference and shock;-)

3. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, but the changes reverted after a few hours max. one day?

in sequences enduring 1hour i would love to gain in amounts of 10-20pounds and feel and test + experience every new weight and wobbly changes for an hour with my girl letting us try out every kinky idea to experience the changes and how horny we get ....

and make me gain up to 50kg until she could easily overpower me get me out of breath so she can do whatever kinky idea she has and pleases us both with this magic weight gain day or month you just granted me ???:-)

4. What would you choose if you could instantly and magically change to any weight, without it automatically reverting? (of course, you could still gain or lose weight naturally afterwards)

10kg maybe 15kg when being made lightheadrd by a girl or even 20kg ;-)????;-)

I guess this provides us the opportunity to know each others desires better. For example, for #3 one could wish to try out a ludicrously insane amount of weight to know how it feels like, without having to worry about long term health risks. Or one could try out how it feels to be skinny, if you never ever was skinny. Or you could try out your goal weight for a day to see if you would enjoy it.
For #4, you could reach or get closer to your goal weight if you like being fat but don't like to eat that much or you want to gain but cannot. Or you could wish to be thin again so you could enjoy your gaining journey again if you like eating more than gaining weight, or you are already worried about being too large and having health issues, but you want to let yourself go with food again for some time. You see, the same answers for #1 and #2 could get vastly different answers for #3 and #4 for different people.
7 years

ag24596:
1. I wish everyone in the world was fat so it would be normal for me to gain weight
2. I wish I could freeze time and touch everyone's bellies and boobs and everything
3. I wish chubby girls had more confidence and didn't get treat differently in society

These have been my wishes too, especially 1 and 3.
7 years

1. 260 lbs

2. 260

3. I would like to be skinny for a day, like 170, just so I wouldn't feel skinny when the time was up.

4. Also, if it was permanent, I would like to go down to almost sickly skinny, like 135. Then when I gained up to where I am now, it would be a real accomplishment.
7 years

1. 260 lbs

2. 260

3. I would like to be skinny for a day, like 170, just so I wouldn't feel skinny when the time was up.

4. Also, if it was permanent, I would like to go down to almost sickly skinny, like 135. Then when I gained up to where I am now, it would be a real accomplishment.
7 years

Me: male, about 5'4"-5'5".

1. Currently fluctuating between 223-225.

2. Normal goal: 260.

3. Fantasy goal to experience: 300.

4. Probably 245-250.
6 years
123   loading