Fat experiences

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

This might just be specific to me but feeling my back fat jiggle when I walk really sets in that I'm getting bigger
11 months

Blackjackandberries:
Feeling my belly bounce with every step. Noticing my footsteps getting heavier.

I feel myself jiggling a lot in car which is a great feeling. Didn’t get that when I had 11% body fat lol.
11 months

Blackjackandberries:
Feeling my belly bounce with every step. Noticing my footsteps getting heavier.

Jd00723:
I feel myself jiggling a lot in car which is a great feeling. Didn’t get that when I had 11% body fat lol.

Hittin' them potholes and speed bumps and feeling like a bouncing bag of lard.
11 months

PorkyAthlete:
Not being checked out, waiters asking anything else when ordering little amounts of food

The not being checked out is something I wrote too! Funny how that happens. But at least as a guy I do get a coy smile from a girl now and again who find chubby guys cute. Wonder if the same is true for women?
9 months

PorkyAthlete:
Not being checked out, waiters asking anything else when ordering little amounts of food

Hard to believe not being checked out!

Kind of funny the waters asking anything else because you are ordering so little bit your beautiful tummy says otherwise.
9 months

My reminder of becoming fat, is the feeling of my belly strain against the tight confines shirts. Feeling the fabric stretched skin tight against the swell of my growing belly, oh my!

Also, the feeling of my thighs touch while I am standing, are a strong reminder of it.
9 months

My reminder is when I put on a tank top at night and have a huge bulge for a gut.
9 months

When, for some reason, I have to run a little or jump. I feel my belly, hips and boobs bounce. But really hard. And I feel colossal and people watch but quickly look away.
9 months

PorkyAthlete:

Voluptuouslover:
Hard to believe not being checked out!

Kind of funny the waters asking anything else because you are ordering so little bit your beautiful tummy says otherwise.

Standing there with two takeout containers full, because they filled them, and being asked if you want anything else.
9 months

Going downstairs too quickly and needing to hold my belly to stop it from bouncing 😳
9 months