Fat experiences

When people start noticing...

ready2gain:
A colleague pointed out that I have a a big gut and that men shouldn't look like that. No one has ever said before but it turned me on so much I went home and bought a 2xxl pizzas and stuffed myself.

I loved that kind of attention when I was growing from 200-280 or so, and it excited me, too. smiley

Now that I am quite big (400), I find people don't tease me as frequently - not sure why? Maybe they're just used to it, and frankly to an average person, it's harder to see 20 or 30 lbs added to a frame like mine. (But I notice! smiley )
8 years

No one's really noticed but...

We had a baby shower for a co-worker the other day and we played the usual guessing game of guessing how big her belly was by cutting a length of ribbon. My guess was about 4-5 inches off I think eyeballing it, so eh, whatever (she's a small preggo, probably because she's a bit taller than average).

Anyways out of curiosity, I decided to measure my belly with the ribbon I kept and my belly was bigger than the ribbon I had guessed for the preggo lol. Granted I did an actual measurement at home and mine is only 46" (and again she's a smaller preggo, there's a much larger one who's not even as far along as the one co-worker was), but still, kind of a nice feeling knowing I'm making progress on the belly end if I can out-measure some pregnant ladies smiley
8 years

My gf gave my loving notice a notice of its own this evening. "It's so awesome I'm heavy and you still think I'm beautiful," she said a we polished off some gumbo for dinner. "You're beautiful mainly for the way you treat me," I replied. Her heart is as beautiful and soft as her belly smiley And she says the same about mine, too smiley
8 years