General

Music genres

I like to think I'm open minded when it comes to music but my go-to genres are hip hop, R&B, pop, old school motown, doo wop and electronic.
8 years

Music genres

I listen to everything. Well, almost. Mostly classic rock and classic country, but i also enjoy zydeco, swamp pop, blues, Texas country, some classical stuff, some electronica, and even the occasional hip hop song.
8 years

Music genres

I'll listen to anything, though there are a few I'm not fond of listening to.
Gangsta rap, because I remember when rap was a way out of the hood and away from gangs. So the current style feels like it lost it's way.
Modern country, because if you experiment at all you're into a different genre.
Various genres with a screamer instead of a singer, cause it isn't musically interesting. The skill is impressive, but bands like Ghost afre far more interesting to me.
8 years

Music genres

The list is easier if I put what I don't like;
Rap and Country.

Inclined to listen to many styles of rock, metal, ska, and blues.

Dancin to any of those, +techno.
8 years

Music genres

Maccaron shackeron!
All that came to mind
8 years

Music genres

Lets see, mostly I listen to video game music, but I also have a bunch of 60's - late 80's rock from my dad's old iPod since he's a professor of Rock and Roll and Jazz history at my state university. Lots of Beatles smiley

Also, a lot of jazz, blues, and ESPECIALLY classical music (Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, etc.) Some anime music as well smiley
8 years

Music genres

I generally prefer dj mixes - mostly electronic and hip hop music, but I love a good turntablist set when I hear one.

Odd pop music here and there too.
8 years

Music genres

Oldies from 50's, 60's and 70's
7 years

Music genres

I mainly listen to video game music honestly. As I type this, I'm listening to a Sega Genesis remix of Labyrinth Zone from the Master System version of Sonic 1. xD But I also love classic house music and 90's alternative too.
7 years

Music genres

Mostly metal theese days but I do listen to electronica alternative and dubstep also punk
7 years
12   loading