Fat experiences

Sexy test question

So, I had a test today in Biology, and one of the questions I had was just so incredibly sexy...

So, in a nutshell, the question was as follows:

"Two women both decide to start drinking tea, one sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup, and the other with sugar. They both drink ten glasses a day for a month. Which of the women would be more likely to gain weight?"

And so, as I read on, I could only think of how much I wished I could see those two women, see them gain weight. And ten glasses a day! Think of how bloated their bellies would get! Bloated, soft, round, squishy potbellies...I almost couldn't finish the quiz, I was too busy thinking of that beautiful imagery XD
Seriously, it's almost like my Bio teacher knows of this quirk of mine~
8 years

Sexy test question

IamTheSovereign:
So, I had a test today in Biology, and one of the questions I had was just so incredibly sexy...

So, in a nutshell, the question was as follows:

"Two women both decide to start drinking tea, one sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup, and the other with sugar. They both drink ten glasses a day for a month. Which of the women would be more likely to gain weight?"

And so, as I read on, I could only think of how much I wished I could see those two women, see them gain weight. And ten glasses a day! Think of how bloated their bellies would get! Bloated, soft, round, squishy potbellies...I almost couldn't finish the quiz, I was too busy thinking of that beautiful imagery XD
Seriously, it's almost like my Bio teacher knows of this quirk of mine~

That's funny....I probably would have been the same as you with my mind wandering thinking only of their weight gain and fat related stuff after reading that question.
7 years