Fat experiences

Meeting an old friend after getting fat!

About a week ago I went to a party and got to see some friends who hadn't seen me in some time, and I got the usual comments about the weight I've gained... nothing too unusual.

But there was one person I hadn't seen in a long time - we went through school together, from very young (grade 1) all the way through high school. We were close friends until the end of high school, but in college we kind of drifted apart and eventually lost touch. We hadn't communicated in 15 years or so.

The last time we'd seen each other we were both very fit. We were on the high school basketball team together.

Well, a lot has changed since then. I am over 400 lbs, and he was easily 300 by the looks of him! He hardly recognized me (although I've also added a beard since he'd seen me).

We had a great time catching up. It was like 15 years were 15 days. He'd started gaining right after college, and gotten to his current size over a long time. My gain was much more rapid. I didn't get into feedism at all (I didn't get the sense he was "into" weight gain like we all are), but when he asked if I was trying to lose weight I told him, "no, my wife really likes it."

The funniest thing was at the end of the night he came over to hug me - and the combination of our big guts really got in the way! We had a laugh about that.

Really cool to see other people I grew up with have fattened up. smiley
8 years

Nice!
8 years

It may be he is into feederism, but did not want to admit it either. I am saying that because he says his wife likes his weight.
8 years