Gaining

Why does it seem like most male gainers are gay?

Honestly it may be just choice of titles. Feedees either have or are looking for a Feeder, but Gainers are more likely to be a solo act. Or at least that's why I'm listed as a gainer.
8 years

I don't think most are gay but a few I know are.
I think the numbers would be the same percentage wise as any group of people
8 years

I think it might seem that way as a large part of Gay culture is accepting and more open minded that most of (straight) society. They can be more out in the open about it.
8 years

Straight and happily taken gainer who's simply enjoying his view from the "plateau" :-) I do think this is still a safe haven for many gay gainers, though, despite the wider acceptance I've seen of being gay in recent years.
8 years

well just to say it i am not gay and would love if not finding the right gf to experience some things with a experimental girl for sure .....

although i can appreciate the beauty of a well shaped male tummy when growing over time ....
8 years

In the case of women on Feabie, the straight non-feedees greatly outnumber the bi and lesbian ones.

Among feedees, there are slightly MORE bi-sexual women than straight (789 to 781).

The percentage of lesbians in both groups is a little under 10%.

My own pet theory is that feedees are their own objects of attraction and so for a lot of them the sex of the partner doesn't matter so much.

I could do the same analysis for men on Feabie but I think most gay male feedists are on grommr which would throw the numbers off.
8 years
attachment

I don't have a cool chart, but I'm a strait male gainer. We're out there.
8 years

I would say that this is because gay guys are really out about what they like, they are not in the closet, they love their bodies fattening up. And they are not shy to say it, that is why it might seem that there are more of them. But truth is that many hetero gainers are just in the closet and sadly female feeders, especially in the USA are not really helping things by being so secretive and often being in the closet themselves.
It is really hard for a hetero guy to get compliments or getting positive feedback from women that are into this. I stopped wasting my time and am not writing female feeders anymore, they never answer and I guess since there are so few of them that are open about it, they get swamped by all the guys wishing to be fed and/or they can have their pick of hundreds of candidates and just takes the best one.

I like initiatives like horngry (the magazine) as it boosts awareness and makes both women and men realize that it is normal and beautiful if a woman helps and makes a man gain and fatten up and that the woman could be fat or skinny, it does not matter. (sadly, I have known some female feeders that did not come to an BBW event to meet BHMs because she felt awkward of being the only skinny woman)

I think it is admirable that gay guys are so open and gung ho about it and are not afraid to go after what they like, it should be a lesson for bi or hetero guys and gals to come out of the fridge (ehm, closet), it would be a better world for everybody.
8 years

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm straight too (with a tiny little bit of bi). And I'm on grommr too, a friend convinced me, even though it is not what I'm looking for, but the attention you get there is just wonderful, I feel so special and loved, people writing you and asking you how you are, REAL interest. On feabie, my inbox stays empty and writing women is most of the time a total, utter waste of time.
So it feels wonderful to feel appreciated for gaining.
8 years

wow, what a great response rubens_feeder! Your experiences mirror mine, to a certain degree. I haven't had much luck talking with female feeders. I have had some great comments from male admirers, and I honestly don't know how to take it. I'm slowly getting used to it.

I'll admit that I'm in the closet about gaining. Most everybody knows that I like bigger women, and I joke about finding a girl and fattening her up. None of my friends know I want to get fat myself though. I'm just not very open about that aspect of my life.

This is a great step in fixing the "where are all the female feeders" problem. I hope this discussion continues.
8 years
12   loading