General

Single valentines day

It's right around the corner and rather depressing. Sickening to the lonely one. Any ideas for telling your self (I love me, Happy Valentines Day)
8 years

Single valentines day

I will be alone again this valentines day but on the plus I will be working in the evening so will be able to share some love and work hard at it

As I always think and say if you really want to change that so badly and not be alone on valentines day then go and do something about it

I agree with the above posts that it's a great time of year and it's great to show off and show someone how much they mean to you but also there are still 364 other days in the year to do that too (unless it's a leap year)
8 years

Single valentines day

I won a free ticket to the evening session of the Manchester TEDx Talk! It sold out before I could buy one, so I'm pretty stoked.

Following that, I'll probably make myself a steak, with an unnecessarily fancy sauce, and whatever indulgent goodies I decide to splurge on from M&S, because this girl is taking herself on a fabulous date!
8 years

Single valentines day

Valentines day isn't much of a holiday if you ask me. Its another one of those corporate-type holidays where everyone suggests you blow your money on marked up plants or shiny rocks.
8 years

Single valentines day

wat:
Valentines day isn't much of a holiday if you ask me. Its another one of those corporate-type holidays where everyone suggests you blow your money on marked up plants or shiny rocks.

I couldn't agree with you more! But I'll take any excuse I can for fancy sauce and M&S treats smiley
8 years