Gaining

Anyone actually find an irl feeder on here?

im willing to be that guy. lets make this happen
8 years

Nattily:
I'm kind of giving up hope of finding a real feeder who I can connect with in real life.

Isn't it disappointing when you want to talk about real connection, and you get spammed by a couple of guys who can't even share a picture of their face? No offence dudes, but what a poorly picked place to try and quench your thirst...

While I can't say that I've met "the one," I have met enough really quality people to keep me going in my search! Meeting people in person has been crucial for allowing me to keep the faith alive on this site - which has at times has truly sucked the life out of my hope for a satisfying future.

Have you had the chance to meet many people? And have you checked out feabie??
8 years

It's never easy to find someone, no matter what you are looking for. Trying to find a feeder makes it so much harder. Obviously it takes time to find someone who not only wants to feed you, but loves you as a person, has the same goals, etc. And both of you have to be attracted to each other, etc. Just try all of the websites, and even try other places. I think most FA's have at least a little feeder in them, so don't rule anyone out. A lot of websites will remove posts with people who mention feedees/feeders, but you can get around that by casually mentioning you just gained a little weight. That will help find those who are either obvious feeders, or those who have feeder tendencies.
8 years

johnxyz:
but you can get around that by casually mentioning you just gained a little weight. That will help find those who are either obvious feeders, or those who have feeder tendencies.

That's actually a good idea,
8 years

ur right, we havent met yet..so, im not getting my hopes up until we do actually meet...
8 years