Fat experiences

Irl feederism...

Not from anyone you knew to be into feedism, not from anyone you thought might do something like this, but completely out of the blue… I’m wondering:

Has anyone ever poked your chubby tummy and told you that they liked it? Or even preferred it?

Has anyone ever suggested, or insisted, that you have a portion of fattening food? Perhaps so that they wouldn’t be tempted? Perhaps in order to ‘feed you up a bit’?

Has anyone ever joked with you about fattening you up to eat? Even if they were only kidding around?

Has anyone ever been really curious with you about your weight gain, and not in a judgmental way? As if they were kinda into it?

Have any of you ever had these little moments of unexpected, in real life feedism?
8 years

Irl feederism...

"Has anyone ever suggested, or insisted, that you have a portion of fattening food? Perhaps so that they wouldn’t be tempted?"

Yeah, I know a few women who do that all the time. At a restaurant, they'll order dessert, eat less than a third of it, and be annoyed if the other person doesn't finish it.

I wouldn't call it intentional feederism, but it's something that could be dangerous in a relationship.
8 years

Irl feederism...

FeedMeMoreMaster:
Just last night a stranger suggested I go for a fourth slice of pizza smiley

Sounds like a worthy idea to me. *tummy poke*
8 years

Irl feederism...

I met a stranger on a bus. A movie was playing and I made that classic comment about "I wish I looked like him" about the ripped hero.
She said she preferred people who weren't muscled because they're too hard. Made a comment about non muscled people being better for cuddleing.

She was also traveling with a pillow and commented on its perfect softness at a point.
6 years