Gaining

Fit to fat to fit

Hey ya'll, not sure if there's a thread on this or not. But has anyone checked out the show "Fit to fat to Fit" on A&E?? It's basically a dream come true if you're into watching weight gain progress. The premise of the show is that personal trainers attempt to put on about 50-60 pounds over the course of 4 months then lose it along with their overweight client. Of course the weight loss part isn't as interesting to me, but the first half hour that charts their weight gain over the four months is AWESOME.
8 years

Fit to fat to fit

That show is totally my guilty pleasure! I love watching the gains and I noticed that most of them enjoy trading in the strict diet for some overindulgence.
8 years

Fit to fat to fit

I watched a few episodes. It was really interesting! I did find myself getting angry at the trainers at times. There was a lot of whining about eating so much and carrying so much weight. Join the club!
8 years

Fit to fat to fit

endlesssbummerrr:
Hey ya'll, not sure if there's a thread on this or not. But has anyone checked out the show "Fit to fat to Fit" on A&E?? It's basically a dream come true if you're into watching weight gain progress. The premise of the show is that personal trainers attempt to put on about 50-60 pounds over the course of 4
months then lose it along with their overweight client. Of course the weight loss part isn't as interesting to me, but the first half hour that charts their weight gain over the four months is AWESOME.

oh my thanks that you told this hehe i so love those comparisons and starting weight gain ;-) i have to look it up immediately ^^ thanks
8 years

Fit to fat to fit

Well you are still body building....just trying to build a big Fat gut instead. It becomes pretty addictive....huh? Having turned on you will keep you horny 24/7 where as before you were horny from it watching heavier women or seeing a woman who has gained weight.

I have heard of several people who were trainers who had this same weight gain fetish.
8 years

Fit to fat to fit

Made about 4 or 5 round trips myself in the past...

Hoping that my upcoming journey from "Fit" over to "Fat" might vastly overshoot the "point of possible return" and instead land in the "Fat-Forever" range... I'd honestly not mind the idea at all. Might be nice to take a breather for once... Wish me luck... smiley
8 years