General

Okcupid

So, I created a profile on OkCupid today, because I'm really wanting a relationship...and within like 30 minutes, I get a message! Imagine my joy...

And then I read the message...and it's a scammer >_<

Is it going to be this way for the rest of my life? Am I never going to find the woman of my dreams...?

(Although, it probably won't be as easy to find a woman looking to gain and/or be stuffed there...)

Also, get this! One of the questions they had was something like, if you went to someone's profile and saw that they were overweight, would you be less likely to message them or something like that. One of the responses was, "No, I actually prefer overweight people."
^_^
8 years

Okcupid

Ya... OKC isn't the greatest site.

I've been on there better part of 7 years and met possibly 7 people in person.
8 years

Okcupid

Oh well...at least there are nice people here! ^_^
8 years

Okcupid

Definitely with a potbelly, that's pretty much always there when I envision her. Also, I have a preference for long, straight hair. but most definitely, a big, soft round potbelly. preferably exposed in a cropped shirt smiley

but, really, i'd be happy with anyone who shares similar interests as me smiley
8 years

Okcupid

You know the best way to do this is not to appologize about what you like, just write an ad about what you want, what you are attracted to and don't mince words, say that you like fat, that you like a belly and a woman is going to come across it and say "wow, this guy likes the way I look, perfect!"
A big woman will know deep inside that she is sexy (at the very least, maybe she knows consciously that she is), it is only natural to gain weight and big being sexy is a few thousand years older than this short lived fad for starvation.
Once you are that guy that gets it, you are in and all the others are not. A big woman does not want somebody that accepts her half assed, or merely likes her body, she wants somebody that LOVES it.
This is of course not all about the body, on the contrary, dating is all about mental values and how well you fit with somebody, that is much more important than looks.
As guys, we tend to get a little lost in looks and focus on them too much. The result is that you have great sex, but nothing to talk about and the relationship does not last. Because staying up all night, bonding with conversation and great talking, were you share and get to know that beautiful being opposite you is much more important and lasting than a night full of sex. (even though that is not bad neither ;-)
8 years

Okcupid

I've been on OKC for a few years, on and off as the mood strikes. I like it quite a bit compared to the other free sites and even better than some pay sites. You do get the problems that free sites have, like scammers, but overall, I don't really encounter too many and they are pretty easy to spot. My suggestion is take the time to fill out those questions. They have some great ones. Just a few each day and you'll get better and better matches over time. Stay away from the 10% or 0% match people and anyone with a phone number in their username, no matter how good their picture is.They are fakes or not serious enough about finding someone based on personality to answer a bunch of questions. Overall, as far as a free site goes: ~thumbs up~
7 years