General

So i am stressing out big time.

So anyone who checks my posts you know I am moving to Colorado. Been focusing primarily on the Denver area. Lots of job opportunities but no one wants to hire me until I have a residence there. So on the 6/7th I am driving my humble car from Salt Lake to Denver with the hope of securing a place to live based off of the apts and sublet options I have been pursuing over the last 3 weeks. But this is the first time I am off on my own completely. As in I have no friends there so no backup if things goto shit. As the day gets closer I keep thinking of all the things I have to get done how much I have in my dwindling savings will I fit in any better in Denver than I did in Salt Lake which I am pretty sure I will. I am stressed the *** out. I moved away from the east coast because I believe I cannot grow as a person unless I face change and adversity. I want so very much for this to all workout. I have no idea if it will I have no idea if these jobs will still be there when I get there but I can't turn back now I have to keep going I have to have faith in myself and in my accomplishments going forward that I will survive this. But I would be full of it if I said that I wasn't afraid. Yet at the same time I am excited. I really hope that this time this will be the place I can open up , where I can find good peoples I can call friends. So if there anyone out in that area who thinks yourself good peoples. I'd love to meet yall
7 years