Fat experiences

Fat talk

BornAthlete:
I find I get turned on just by hearing certain words spoken, regardless of the context. 'fat', 'blubber', 'flab', 'wobble' and 'waddle' to name but a few..... Am I alone?

Definitely not, those are sexy words! lol
7 years

Fat talk

Oh, that is very normal and sexy. It just means that you love it very much. I have a love for very strong words, like being called a fat pig or fat hog or a porker, not because it is insulting to me. I love being fat, so being called fat is a compliment, not something negative. I also never had a negative connotation for it, I guess I was blessed not being bullied in school for it, since I was thin then.
But being called a porker is a very strong confirmation that I'm really fat. Right now I would not deserve this tag, but there will be a time when I get fat enough that such a powerful word will be the perfect description, when fat or plump or whatever will just not be sufficient and descriptive enough. I will see in the mirror, that I indeed am so fat that I look like a fat porker. ;-) *blush*
There are so many wonderful words!
7 years

Fat talk

The words themselves are pretty nice for me ....but it is especially arousing and so sexy when my wife uses them in a context with herself.

* My lower belly is just one huge roll of fat out on my lap when I am sitting down.

* It's tough moving all this extra weight around, I am getting to be one big Fat wife now.

* (As she struggles to get up from sitting on the couch after a big fattening meal) she say's "I can barely get up with this Big Fat Gut in my way". (Then she proceeds to go to the freezer and get a pint of ice cream and clumbsily drops herself back to a seated position on the couch and starts seductively putting spoonfuls of ice cream into her mouth while she breaths heavily from her effort of getting her fattening ice cream)

Also...I almost find that her actions are almost as arousing if not more than her actual words when she has gained a lot of weight.

* Her greedily eating a lot directly followed but very fattening deserts and then still going to the pantry all night for little snacks multiple times.

* Watching her movements change with more and more weight gained.....her trying to sit up off of the couch with a slight struggle and making groans that she is not even aware of. Or when she gets her sexy growing figure into bed restling around to get comfortable and breathing more heavily for several minutes afterward because of all the extra weight on her body that she has to move around.

* watching her eat uncontrollably and stuff herself and then watching her undress to take a shower before bed and not only seeing how big, bloated and how much fatter she look's but seeing her move so much slower and watching her soap her beautiful much bigger figure like she is a fat goddess.
7 years