Fat experiences

Maximum number of calories in a day

After eating enough food for a new record yesterday at over 7100 calories, I'm just curious, what is the maximum number of calories everyone else has consumed? What are some of the foods you were eating? How did you feel afterwards?
7 years

I think I ate something like 10,000-12,000 calories in a day on a few occasions. Lots of ice cream, pizza, and any other fattening foods I could get my hands on. I love being stuffed and the feeling of getting fatter and lazier.
7 years

person12670:
I think I ate something like 10,000-12,000 calories in a day on a few occasions. Lots of ice cream, pizza, and any other fattening foods I could get my hands on. I love being stuffed and the feeling of getting fatter and lazier.

I love that! How did you get to this level of calories?
7 years

The Donut King:

I have always had a very big appetite, so I can pretty easily eat that much when I am very hungry and stuff all day with fattening foods. If I ever decided to really gain a lot, I am certain I could pack on 100 lbs in a few months.
7 years

The Donut King:

person12670:
I have always had a very big appetite, so I can pretty easily eat that much when I am very hungry and stuff all day with fattening foods. If I ever decided to really gain a lot, I am certain I could pack on 100 lbs in a few months.

So what you're saying is make your appetite huge and you can eat huge amounts of food?
7 years