forum  fat experiences

what do you like about gaining?1 month

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I'm naturally kind of small and could be scrawny. I'm not quite 5' 6", and at one time I weighed 137 lbs.

Wooo scrawny to The Marshmallow Minotaur!

The name Marshmallow Minotaur comes from being half man, half beast but with a lot of fat.

Half man. half bull. and half marshmallow...Dont think about the proportion aspect...just... Marshmallow Minotaur!! Awesome name smiley

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I'm naturally kind of small and could be scrawny. I'm not quite 5' 6", and at one time I weighed 137 lbs.

Wooo scrawny to The Marshmallow Minotaur!

The name Marshmallow Minotaur comes from being half man, half beast but with a lot of fat.

Ash Kaido:
Half man. half bull. and half marshmallow...Dont think about the proportion aspect...just... Marshmallow Minotaur!! Awesome name smiley

If there's nothing else about me, I have a kooky sense of humor. smiley

I used to be hard and toned with a 6 pack. Ive been very on and off with intentional gaining but I have flabbed out a little bit and there's not a trace of ab anymore. I love the feeling of being softer, larger, and jigglier. It feels incredibly liberating to just let yourself go.

The absolute best part imho is when you have someone fetishing your gain and wanting to feed and fatten you for their own pleasure. Honestly, the thought of someone getting off to me pigging out and getting flabbier gets me heated.

All this talk of belly rubs and the like 0_O are belly rubs really that great? I am skinny so I don't know lol. I mean, I can rub my ha, "belly" (shhh it's sleeping) but...nothing. Nope. Just checked.

what do you like about gaining?3 weeks

What I enjoy is the food the looks and the feel.

colleen mary:
What I enjoy is the food the looks and the feel.
. I like women who want to gain more and loves to eat desserts. I love women who want to gain more and want a fatter belly.

There's a few things that I really enjoy about gaining:

1) outgrowing clothing - noticing that my clothes are getting tight is fine, but when they don't actually fit anymore - like when a t-shirt is too small, and rides up when I lift my arms (and the tightness around the arms from my arm flasmiley, or when buttoning up pants or a shirt requires me to inhale to do it. I have to admit, I do find it a turn on when I let out my belly and I can see the trackmarks of my waistband of my pants still fresh along my stomach.

2) taking up a lot more room with my fat ass. I can't tell you how turned on I was when I got to the point that fitting into a McDonalds/Burger King/whatever fast food booth required me to squeeze in. While riding public transit and when it's not busy, I like that I nearly take up two seats with how big I am now.

3) the contrast of then vs. now. Seeing older photos of me when I was thinner and comparing them with how I look now. Wow.

what do you like about gaining?2 weeks

Right now:
1) Being able to enjoy eating without worrying about consequences (clothes aside)
2) Watching my stomach slowly expand and develop an overhang.
3 page 3 of 3   loading