forum  fat experiences

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?5 months

I have no problem eating a box of donuts all in a row. I have eaten 12 Boston creme and could have eaten more.

I'm in the camp that can easily and still have room for more.

Yea having a box or more is great, especially if you want to get a lot more of your belly. It's a good habit for me...

has anyone ever eaten a whole box of donuts?4 months

Mayaa:
Of course haha. Krispy Kreme is a lifestyle for me.

And a lovely lifestyle it is! Me, too. Eating a dozen donuts gives me a nice tight stuff and after I loll around a little it's time for the next treat. smiley

softy88:
Lol. Yea! It's like ritual. Going into Tims, selecting all the yummyness. Usually sour cream glazed, Boston cream, French curler and maple dip.
Then I come home. Place the box on the coffee table, get into my sweat pants and munch away. smiley

It's all your fault - Now I want to run out and buy donuts and stuff myself then have a fabulous feeder force me to eat another dozen but I insist on a sexy belly rub after! smiley

person12670:
I have no problem eating a box of donuts all in a row. I have eaten 12 Boston creme and could have eaten more.

Yummmmmy!

Eating a whole box of doughnuts is basically the FF entrance exam

Funny - and so true!

I've never been able too. I can eat a lot, but I think it's the sugar and dough that do me in. The closest I ever got was 11, but the final one made me ill.

I most definitely have eaten a whole box of very delicious Krispy Kreme doughnuts

The bakeries in New York make such decadent, fattening pasties, doughnuts, cakes and pies - - last time when I was there in September, I made a full day of going from one bakery to another and just eating and eating
<< 5 page 5 of 6   loading