General

Fat women vs fat men..

I always liked fat guys, even in high school when it was weird and wrong to not like the newest Boy Band sensation or new and hot young actor. I can't tell you why I like fat guys and are neutral about "normal" sized guys, never saw much in a muscular jock. Probably because I don't think they would even look twice at me or they're all out to embarrass me because I'm not the hot skinny toothpick girl. I was the loner, ghost, wall flower in high school and never bothered to even ask out the "popular" guys because I feared they were only going to humiliate me Carrie style if I did. It's probably still here in me now even at my age when it doesn't matter anymore so I won't go for a fit muscle head even now.
7 years

Fat women vs fat men..

First off great thread.

I would imagine there are so many people that are in the exact or similar situation with their Fat attraction.
I to am married but knew my wife had it in her to really plump up even though she doesn't love it. Although over the years my love for more and more extra weight on women and my wife has increased exponentially. 15 years ago I would have considered my wife Fat.....but know I merely look at her as a little chunky and wish she would be 50-100 Lbs. heavier or more. I to find myself looking at much heavier women and envisioning what my wife would look like at 250 lbs., 300 or even bigger.

Also, people change over time not only with their weight but their overall perception towards weight.
A while ago when I was making sure my wife always had plenty of fattening treats around her in hopes for her to gain more weight I actually unintentionally gained a bunch of weight myself. I decided to intentionally keep gaining and get bigger, mostly for a lack of fattening on my wife over the last few years. I became pretty arousing and I turned the weight gain on myself and enjoyed it. My wife many many years ago mentioned she didn't ever want her man with a belly on him...and she seemed to gravitate toward a more cut up look....even mi=ore so than a really muscular build. Well, years ago I got pretty into weight lifting and became pretty muscular and she mentioned that I should cut up and not be so "bulky muscular" as she put it. Fast forward 15 years again and now I was what you would call a "muscle chub" with a huge gut looking almost nine months pregnant and my wife all of a sudden couldn't keep her hands of of the new fattened up husband. She never really commented verbally other than a couple of times when she was slightly intoxicated but physically she couldn't keep her hands off of me and my huge gut...always caressing or gently grazing a touch on it or placing her arms around me which she could barely fit anymore.

So, I think other than some women liking fat guy's or guy's with bellies it is a personal choice and also sometimes something that one can grow to really like. She also seemed to get pleasure in fattening me up even more.
7 years