General

Opinions

I vote wear the old outfit without Spanx. It'll be more comfortable, and you want them to see that you're comfortable and happy with your new weight, especially since there'll be a lot more of it soon.
7 years

Opinions

Your fears are merely an emotional representation of the shackles of patriarchal oppression! Cast them off! Free yourself from slavery to conformity!

We can't expect others to broaden their minds to body positivity if we hide our bodies and our attractions with loose clothes and spanx.
7 years

Opinions

All of that is jolly easy to say, of course....
7 years

Opinions

Say you do choose to rock the curves tonight, what's the worst that could happen?
7 years

Opinions

If they stare, it's only because you're giving them someone hot to stare at.

You know what they say about sticks and stones, right? Don't fear the comments, they're vapid and inconsequential.

And if they do throw stick and stones, the extra padding's going to come in really handy.
7 years

Opinions

Agreed. Now go have a no-fear, kickass night out. Bet you'll look stunning.
7 years

Opinions

I have heard that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, may produce all the effects of drunkenness.

And the beer munchies.

Go beer.
7 years

Opinions

Smart thinking. Saved yourself the long wait in the pizza shop queue, where valuable calories and dignity would have been expended.
7 years

Opinions

So what did you decide in the end? And how was your evening?
7 years

Opinions

Mine too. Meet me for hair of the dog?

Did your dress attract attention? I bet it attracted more than mere attention. #gentlemenprefercurves
7 years
12   loading