Events

Meetings in the netherlands

I'm for a meeting in the (centre of the) Netherlands.

Let's do this.
7 years

Well, my house isn't big, but I could easily host something like that. And I do have 2 frying pans and I could just go to a bulk store and get all the nicest snacks they have in snackbars, but in bulk, so you can eat all you like. And it'll be loads cheaper than arranging a company to do a buffet or something, because they never bring enough food for some of the hungry bellies here.
But I wouldn't mind hosting it, if people are interested.
7 years

That would be vet cool smiley finally the Netherlands is ready for size acceptation and feedism! I'm interested.
7 years

DutchFatty:
That would be a nice idea!
We could try to plan something and see How many People want to enjoy!

Yeah, first thing to look for if there's more people interested, I could host around 8 people at my place, would be nice to find a few more people (even though I don't mind catering to only a few).

Any of you have any allergies btw?

And if this is successful, we could make it a seasonal thing, like a summer/fall/winter/spring meeting. And expand if interest grows. I guess none of us mind 'expanding' smiley

As Kunto said, it would be amazing to have our own Dutch community that encourages feedism. Especially since our country is so small, it should be a lot easier to arrange such a thing, anyone can travel 1-2 hours and be at the other side of the country. So... bring on the ideas, and let's make this work!
7 years

So, who's interested?
It's actually a very interesting concept, because the more people who are interested, the more food you can get for the same price.

And well, that means that you can have hour long stuffing sessions for everyone!
7 years

DutchFatty:
I'm in!!!!

And the idea of meeting more People in Holland with this passion makes me happy and hungry hihi.

So Come on. .

Then just eat!!!!
7 years

DutchFatty:
I'm in!!!!

And the idea of meeting more People in Holland with this passion makes me happy and hungry hihi.

So Come on. .

I've sent you a PM about getting this started.
If you didn't get it because your messagebox is full, let me know how to contact you (I keep mine clean)
7 years

the thing is I'd probably just be to damn awkward to do such a thing -_-'

(never mind being the youngest as it looks like now...)
7 years

Keep me posted 2... I would like to meet up smiley
7 years

maybe tjerenare so few female feeders who would be the main interest but i would like to meet a dutch female feeder as i found all the dutch ppl i met in my life very nice and friendly ....

ans would lve to visit the netherlands again with a good reason

maybebsome cute firl lures me inro her small appaetment and feeds enough i can t leave it anymore ;-)
7 years
12   loading