Fat experiences

Short or tall bhm's/chubby men?

Short, definitely! I like guys who are 5'8" like me, but shorter guys are sexy, too.
7 years

Farleysmom:
Short, definitely! I like guys who are 5'8" like me, but shorter guys are sexy, too.
This is good to hear. Thank you, we certainly try.
7 years

700lbgoal:
I wonder if feeders want taller men since they can technically get bigger (with fewer reprocusions to boot). I know it mostly depends on diet, but the taller hefty men I've met seem to be healthier than the shorter ones (they are also more mobile at bigger weights). Just a thought.

Personally, as a feedee though not a feeder, I am attracted to both but MUCH prefer shorter men. I have had a short complex all my life lol, grew up with tall friends. One of my parents is tall, the majority of my entire extended family on both sides is tall, but of course my other parent (one of about three short family members) cursed me with short genes. So I prefer short partners since it makes me feel taller lol (but I also like being in relationships where the whole gender dynamic is flipped: as in I'm not the one cooking, and instead work long hours then come home to get fattened up).
I can completely sympathize with this. In my family, some all very tall however most of us are around 5'7 to 5'9. I'm the shortest guy in the family with the exception of the kids.
7 years
12   loading