Submission and domination

Unsuspecting feedee

I love how you think. I would love to roleplay this, but I don't have kik.

I am:

zonker25 on gmail messenger

growinluvhandles on yahoo messenger

growinglovehandles on feabie.

Or we could use the text chat here.

Zonker
7 years

Unsuspecting feedee

Cuteefeedee2:
One of my favourite fantasies to role play is being an unsuspecting feedee. I'm already pudgy (obviously) but a feeder spots me one day, finishing off my friend's food in the mall, cramming more food into my already slightly bloated stomach. I'm the fat one in the group, the rest are stick thin, did I used to be thin? Did my love of pigging out on junk food finally catch up to me?
The feeder cant resist, after a few weeks they've successfully introduced themselves into my life. Now for phase two.
My feeder begins taking me out to dinner, buying me snacks, making sure that I'm always eating. It's easy of course, I'm a pig at heart.
Before long I'm packing on the pounds, and my pudgy frame has now graduated to plump, soon to be chubby. My feeder begins making sly comments. "That outfit is looking a bit snug." "You've been eating well recently." "Looks like you haven't been missing any meals." Before long I'm being teased, being called a piggy, a fatty, a plump princess.
I pretend I'm trying to lose weight, but really I like the teasing. I like my feeder patting my plump belly, buying me treat after treat, watching me try and squeeze into clothes that are clearly too small. I know I'm being fattened up now, but for some strange reason I don't care, I want to get bigger.
I want to become my feeders fatty, I want to make them happy. I want to embrace the feedee I am.

(If anyone would ever like to role play this I would be more than happy. My kik is Cuteefeedee.)

I'd love to meet a new girlfriend this way lol
7 years