Gaining

Road to 300

Everyone's different, but I'd imagine you could get there (or at least in the ballpark) if you REALLY pushed hard. You're talking about almost half a pound a day, but if you averaged about 5000 calories for now and then added a few hundred more to that each month as your weight and capacity increased, I'd think you'd pack on a lot one way or another.

However, I'd recommend trying to instill "fat habits" in yourself first and foremost (or reinforce them if you already have them). That's a lot of calories each and every day and you wouldn't be the first to get burned out. Make little tweaks (like going one size larger in the drive thru, adding one more item, snacking mindlessly while doing routine things, etc) and it should become second nature and not even something you have to think about much. Fat minds make fat bodies sooner or later, and they stay that way!

EDIT: To give you an idea, I just realized after posting this that I've been eating from a bag of Fritos this entire time. I had completely forgotten and it didn't even register with me.
7 years