Gaining

Two lives

So this is a fantasy that has been a recurring thought to me over the past couple years or so.

You know how a lot of video games will have multiple save files? What if life had something like that? You could have one "file" where you gain to your heart's content and another where you live a more "typical" lifestyle.

In my case, I'd have two "life files", one where I'm a tall guy like I am now but average weight / fit, and another where I'm a short fat woman and gain weight. I like being a tall guy in my day-to-day life, but fetish-wise I'd love to have the body of a woman and feel all my curves and double belly and all that other stuff and just live for food. I'm actually holding out hope that virtual reality advances to the point where this is essentially possible.

Just wondering if this is a common fantasy and/or if others think it sounds appealing. We actually are in an unusual situation because unlike many people, our fetish has visible consequences and is hard to separate from the rest of our lives. Something like this would help us keep it more private (for those of us who would want that).
7 years