Stuffing

No more full feeling?

wanted to know if anyone else had this. Often times when I eat, I don't feel full and the only indication of stopping is when I gag. This results in me reaching capacity every time I eat. Not problematic, just different.
7 years

No more full feeling?

When I've been gaining (i.e. stuffing daily) for at least a couple weeks, it starts to get really hard to hit that full point. What ends up happening is I'll legitimately feel hungry, even as I feel my belly expand, until a certain point when the stuffed feeling hits me like a truck. I've never gotten it to go away entirely (which is fine, because I don't want to throw up), but that "truck hit" does seem to get pushed further and further back over time.
7 years

No more full feeling?

All of this sounds really familiar to me as well.

When I was gaining intentionally it took about 2 weeks of stuffing and pushing myself to eat more and increase my intake. After those 2 weeks my intake/appetite/belly required much more food without feeling full. After a month or so my appetite didn't have a "shut off valve", meaning I never seemed to get full if I waited enough time in between meals or snacking. But at this stage I was eating non stop so it was tough to tell if I was hungry.

Anyone else encounter this situation? Because I was stuffing all the time when it came to have my next meal I didn't crave to eat because my belly was still full and so bloated... but the minute I started eating I kept going with ease and never seemed full and could easily still put away enough food for three people. The only reason I would stop eating is because I grew tired ....not full. Intentionally stuffing all the time can really increase your appetite or I guess increase the size of your stomach like a balloon....and that's how you can get really Fat if you get to this stage.

I do seem to get somewhat tired of intentionally gaining after a few months always and have never gained so much to where I couldn't stop but I would imagine there is definitely a point of no return if I were to keep going. The other thing is when I stopped purposely stuffing all the time my stomach and appetite seemed to have shrunk to a more moderate big appetite not a massive embarrassing appetite.

I think the key to really increase appetite without having that full feeling is to stretch out your stomach. Food can do that naturally if you are always eating more and more. What I found to be the fastest and biggest growth was when I was full with a lot of food I would then always drink water, milk and then milk shakes easily expanding my belly to a much bigger than normal size. The crazy thing was early on I would be full but I could easily afterwards drink to Large milkshakes, have several cookies and wash them down with multiple 16 oz. glasses of milk and then finish multiple bottled of water. After a while after stuffing I would always finish with all these high calorie liquids which would stretch my stomach even more and add to the bottomless pit.
After a while of this routine I was easily eating and drinking close to 8-10,000 calories daily.
7 years

No more full feeling?

voluptuouslover:
When I was gaining intentionally it took about 2 weeks of stuffing and pushing myself to eat more and increase my intake. After those 2 weeks my intake/appetite/belly required much more food without feeling full. After a month or so my appetite didn't have a "shut off valve", meaning I never seemed to get full if I waited enough time in between meals or snacking. But at this stage I was eating non stop so it was tough to tell if I was hungry.

Anyone else encounter this situation? Because I was stuffing all the time when it came to have my next meal I didn't crave to eat because my belly was still full and so bloated... but the minute I started eating I kept going with ease and never seemed full and could easily still put away enough food for three people. The only reason I would stop eating is because I grew tired ....not full. Intentionally stuffing all the time can really increase your appetite or I guess increase the size of your stomach like a balloon....and that's how you can get really Fat if you get to this stage.

I do seem to get somewhat tired of intentionally gaining after a few months always and have never gained so much to where I couldn't stop but I would imagine there is definitely a point of no return if I were to keep going. The other thing is when I stopped purposely stuffing all the time my stomach and appetite seemed to have shrunk to a more moderate big appetite not a massive embarrassing appetite.
After a while of this routine I was easily eating and drinking close to 8-10,000 calories daily.

I can relate a lot to this. I also would never really get full if I gradually ate throughout the day, which is natural for me anyway because I'm a very slow eater. I wasn't eating non-stop, but it was (and is, as of now) rare for me to go much more than 2 hours without food unless I'm sleeping. I do totally crave eating sometimes though despite this, which only grows stronger once I actually start.

I also notice my appetite shrink fairly quickly once I stop, but to be honest it eventually shrinks further past "moderately big" and actually ends up being a fairly small appetite considering my size. Usually when I stop gaining/stuffing, I lose around 10 pounds after a few weeks.

As for the last part, I've never managed 8-10K calories in one day. At my best, I'll average around 5K.
7 years