forum  general

what were the earliest signs of your fetish?2 weeks

Back when I was 5 years old, I saw a cartoon where a slim woman was force fed a bunch of cookies until she became obese and immobile.

I distinctly remember how turned on it made me to see someone that society viewed as beautiful transform into a heaping fat pile of laziness. Years later, I started fantasizing about it happening to me. A curvy, fat woman making me into something similar to her image.

I didn't know that this was why but at a very young age when I stuck balloons under my shirt I got some type of feeling .. A strange feeling but I liked it .

I got so excited watching the inflation scene in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (that's the 70s original starring Gene Wilder), that was before I even knew what being turned on was.

Now it all makes so much sense smiley

what were the earliest signs of your fetish?1 week

For being a Feeder/FA; it started out as a fascination with pregnant women and how their bellies and breasts grew so large and round. From their I branched out to chubby girls and kept expanding.

For being a gainer; I would pretend to eat or drink a lot, then stuff my clothes with pillows to look and feel fat. I eventually started using my dad's t-shirts and shorts so I could stuff even more pillows and imagine being too fat to move.

I also ate whatever I wanted without caring because I was so skinny as a kid. I couldn't completely understand the weird feelings I had every time someone would tell me "You're gonna get fat one day". Now I do. 😊😁

what were the earliest signs of your fetish?2 hours

princessV:
Speaking of the old Popeye there was an episode where Olive Oyl gets obese. It was when Popeye was gone overseas so she ate out of boredom n loneliness. She loses weight at the end. It was a turn on. Love seeing skinny people turning obese

I remember that cartoon. I think it was called "Weight for Me."

what were the earliest signs of your fetish?45 mins

From my earliest memory, around 5 till 11 one of my uncles was so big that he looked like the size of a sumo and the width of 2 people and a belly so big that it just seemed like you had to hang over a tabel to give someone a hug and i really wanted to be his size around 200/240Kg so really Huge and my Goal is 140 to 180 Kg max so i really hope that in 1 more year i have a Girl Friend Feeder or fe and around 140 kg or 160
<< 9 page 9 of 9   loading