Gaining

How did you decide that gaining was/wasn't right for you?

zigg:
I have a question for both admirers and gainers: how did you decide that gaining is/isn't right for you?

I think that my main difficulty is that I don't know how I would feel about it when I'm not aroused. The thought of gaining is a turn on so I can't really gauge my interest the rest of the time.

While I don't actively love my heavier body when not aroused, I never regret gaining and it never causes me sadness or other emotional distress. I always feel comfortable in my own skin, at least as far as my weight goes.
7 years

How did you decide that gaining was/wasn't right for you?

zigg:
I have a question for both admirers and gainers: how did you decide that gaining is/isn't right for you?

I think that my main difficulty is that I don't know how I would feel about it when I'm not aroused. The thought of gaining is a turn on so I can't really gauge my interest the rest of the time.

I have had similar concerns. The gaining is a total turn on. I love to look at how much bigger I'm getting every time I see a mirror. I have begun to really accept being heavier. I'm pretty old, so socially it more acceptable to gain weight. I am slowly gaining around five to ten pounds a year since I retired from the military reserves in 2013. I have gone up a waist size and will most likely go up one more this year. I hope my comments are of some help/comfort.
7 years