forum  personal ads

into rp? post your info. here!7 months

My name is Dave

I'd like to be forced to trade places with a fat pear-shaped woman. This is after she advertises about a miracle weight loss for women. Women come in for a weight transfer & end up the shape they've always wanted, the excess fat going to me.

into rp? post your info. here!6 months

Any female ABDL feedee slobs out there looking for a Daddy type on kik?

I work late and would love some like-minded company to waste time with.

Hit me up! Let's be silly and have some laughs.

RP sounds interesting and fun but I don't know how it works... I'm only familiar with the concepts of D&D and bedroom roleplay. How does it work when it's consensual but not between sexual partners? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Marina:
RP sounds interesting and fun but I don't know how it works... I'm only familiar with the concepts of D&D and bedroom roleplay. How does it work when it's consensual but not between sexual partners? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well all the details are set up by the parties involved in the RP. It can be real time and romantic or sexual. It can also be real time and casual like going on a date or just hanging out. Usually tends towards the sexual or romantic when dealing with fetishes, but not always. You could also make up fantasy characters and play as kind of characters in a story. It can be as realistic or fantastical as you'd like. It's basically a story written by separate parties that take turns driving the dialogue and story details. So just use your imagination and have fun with it.

into rp? post your info. here!5 months

My name is Lexi, and I am a gainer. I would really be into role play regarding BDSM combined with feederism, force feeding, kidnaping

I'm basically into feederism 50 shades on steroids

If interested(I can't message on here anymore) you can email me at lilmsoak@gmail.com

Sup everyone. Male feeder looking for a RP partner.

> Sexual preference: Mostly females but I can do transgenders who Rp as girls very rarley Ill RP with guys only if I rp as a mother or female teacher.

> What kinds of rp you enjoy:
I do like mother/daddy fattening up daughters, Teacher fatten up female student, A goddess fatten up a girl to become a princess (Mother/daddy rps tend to follow similar paths.) I do like to have feedees wear diapers to make them look more femine (no scat) o daddy little girl stuff. (This is optional.) All my RPs how ever I try to keep slow paced and detailed (Alot of stuffing then turning to fat and repeat) with the girl being a powerful out of control immobile blob of fat glutton. I do the occasional Bf fattens up gf though I think this rp is used alot but I can rp with it. I am very open to ideas and plots if none of these rp plots seem interesting.

As for sexual stuff. I like to keep my sexual stuff pg13 (Grinding, humping, and kissing prefered) If the person is ok with it incest is alright BUT optional!

> Where you can roleplay:Id prefer to RP in FF chat but I can use FF inbox and my email dmandavid2@yahoo.com.
> What days/times are best to rp with you: I can RP most weekday nights up until 9pm centeral us time. Weekends I can rp all day most of the time. Thats if life dosent get in the way.
> Anything else you'd like to say or add: My pet peeves: Keep RPs detailed and long. 2 or more sentences if possible. I hate short half wanked replies. I'm not to picky with spelling and or Grammar. I'm not the best with spelling and or Grammar. Id be surprised if this reply has a ton of spell errors or Grammar mistakes.

I understand that people have lives but if you have to leave the rp unexpectedly please say something or shot me a message via email or FF inbox. That way I know I didnt scare you off.

Speaking of scaring off. Id like that if I say something during RP that you dont like, dont be scared to say something. I personal find it rude for a person to jump to conclusions and leave without working a middle ground. As stated I'm open minded and I can work with you. I'm not a mind reader.

Hi is anyone into Overwatch and weightgain/stuffing rp?

I'm looking for an rper that can write at least 3 lines of text per reply. Im looking for characters such as Genji, (maybe Reaper?) Junkrat, Roadhog. Message me if you're interested and you can write semi-long replies smiley thanks.

into rp? post your info. here!4 months

Any wonder women out there?

I've an idea for an alternate timeline rp where there are men on Themyscira but they are fattened and kept as pets or playthings. If this tickles your fancy, let me know...ladies ffas only please. Creative and articulate a plus.

Built4com4t

into rp? post your info. here!3 months

Hi! I'm kinda new to RPing, and I'd like to keep going. I prefer to RP with women, and am into feederism, maybe a bit of mutual gaining.

I'm available in the afternoons, usually. My kik is domehaven.

into rp? post your info. here!3 months

Built4com4t:
Any wonder women out there?

I've an idea for an alternate timeline rp where there are men on Themyscira but they are fattened and kept as pets or playthings. If this tickles your fancy, let me know...ladies ffas only please. Creative and articulate a plus.

Built4com4t

If you're still interested, I'd be most happy to oblige!
3 page 3 of 6   loading