into rp? post your info. here!6 months

Any mutuals want to discuss this?

PM me.

into rp? post your info. here!5 months

I would love to rp

into rp? post your info. here!5 months

Id love to try role playing.

into rp? post your info. here!4 months

So here's a role play idea - an erotic writer is kept in a remotely locked chastity cage by his editor, who assigns him stories - she only sends the unlock code when she's satisfied... PM me if that's your thing

I love rping. My favorite kind of RP is Hansel and Gretel stories. Not the ending so much- I'm not much into vore- but the fattening up to be eaten part is fun

Same here. I love Hansel and Gretel scenarios. Being lured in by a captor and becoming a fat sub to get eaten. Im okay with vore but its gotta be soft vore. xD;; Or there can be no vore at all, just the idea of it in the background or using it to taunt/tease is fun too.

So, I'm into rp, though it has been quite a while since I've done much of this variety. Nevertheless, I thought it might be worth putting this out there, and seeing if anyone compatible comes along.

I tend towards paragraph style, rather than line by line, and try to include setting, action and dialogue. I'm fine with including or excluding actual sex, as that doesn't tend to be the part that really does it for me anyway.

As far as character and settings, in rp I tend to prefer to play the role of the feedee, and play as a heterosexual male. I love power exchange scenarios where as the feedee I'm in a more submissive position, but I wouldn't say I'm a sub. I just enjoy a feeder who takes charge of my character's weight gain. I do not at all enjoy passive feeders who just want to sit back and watch my character fatten themself.

As far as the relationship involved in the rp I'm open on that, it can be anything from husband/wife to boss/employee or doctor/patient. I'm always open to discuss new ideas as well, and I try to be flexible to accommodate my rp partner's needs as well. smiley

If you're interested, you can catch me on kik at Zackariah23, or if you want my Discord you can message me here or on kik and I'll give it to you. I look forward to hearing from you. smiley

Into humiliation and anything really hmu on kik @sexybelly03

I'd like to try this!

Sexual Preference: I'd prefer females only sorry.

Rp Preferences: Mainly Gaining fantasies with me as the feeder, or a mutual gaining RP. Also things to do with Stuckage, tight clothes and clothes bursting! I'm also open to Rp suggestions.

Rp locations: Add me on KIK! heartless203

Times: I'd prefer lengthy Rp's but because i'm australian timing may be abit strange

I'm also fine with just chatting mixed in with RP too

into rp? post your info. here!2 months

Age 24
Sexuality Straight
Sex Male
Role feedee

Im really hoping to find roleplay partners around here who want to play a feeder with me. Im hoping for females or people willing to play females.

My kinks include, weight gain, clothes ripping, immobility, pregnancy (female), struggling to move, light teasing, light slob, light humiliation. Anything else is open to discussion so please feel free to contact me here or at

into rp? post your info. here!2 months

I'm Ben and I love the RP I am submissive and this
<< 6 page 6 of 7   loading