Submission and domination

Fat transformation powers

I've been thinking that if I could have any magical powers I wanted, I'd pick the power to transform people into anything I wished. I can imagine all sorts of ways that could feed into the sadism/domination side of fat fetishism. Not just fat, either, but inflation, too.

I wonder, would I use my powers for good by turning fatphobic ***s into huge, blubbery fatties and making them show us just how easy it is to "put down the knife and fork"? Or would I use them for my own amusement; wandering around, picking a random house, and casting a spell to turn all its occupants into big, juicy blueberries?
7 years

Fat transformation powers

chubadmirer95:
I've been thinking that if I could have any magical powers I wanted, I'd pick the power to transform people into anything I wished. I can imagine all sorts of ways that could feed into the sadism/domination side of fat fetishism. Not just fat, either, but inflation, too.

I wonder, would I use my powers for good by turning fatphobic ***s into huge, blubbery fatties and making them show us just how easy it is to "put down the knife and fork"? Or would I use them for my own amusement; wandering around, picking a random house, and casting a spell to turn all its occupants into big, juicy blueberries?

Blueberries, Willey Wonka flash back.
7 years