Extreme obesity

Disability by fat.

"To be approved under an RFC, the SSA must find you’re unable to work in any job. This includes not just jobs that require strenuous physical activity, but sedentary jobs as well. In other words, the SSA must see that despite your education, job training, and work experience, your obesity and related health issues are so severe that they prevent you from working at all."

Source: www.disability-benefits-help.org/disabling-conditions/obesity-and-social-security-disability

So basically, you need to get so fat that you are literally unable to do any sort of work.
7 years

Disability by fat.

I don't think it's something you should really do, it just seems wrong and will only add fuel to the fat hate that already exists everywhere. I didn't apply for things like EI when I quit my job, mostly because I didn't think I would get it for quitting a job, you'd have to be fired or let go to apply for it.

Also it takes away from someone who might really need it for a medical condition that wasn't self inflicted like gaining weight purposely. But maybe that's just my Canadian showing, we're way too nice up here.
7 years