Gaining

Former athlete

Yea....I think this applies to many situations....and yes it is very hot because it has hints of vulnerability and loss of conditioning that really is sexy with weight gain.

* Like a hot thin cheerleader that gains a lot of weight in a short period of time. She struggles to not only to fit into her cheer outfit and squishes out everywhere but struggles to do her cheers jiggling and panting from being so out of shape.

* My wife used to play volleyball in High school and was always curvy but in very good shape. Fast forward to after college and many years later when we were married and she started playing tennis to recently when she is some 40 pounds heavier. Her movements and running have clearly declined not to mention how out of breath she gets after many points. It's even sexier watching her try to fit into many of her tennis outfits with her bulging belly, muffin top and her massive breasts that are smashed in her tight tennis top looking like they extend from her chin to her belly.

On a different note: The out of shape thing is very sexy to me as well as the uncontrollable appetite and secretive snacking she does all the time.
7 years

Former athlete

When I met my wife, I was 150 lbs. I played basketball and other sports, and lifted weights at the gym. I never called myself an athlete, but I was in really good shape.

We got married, and I gradually put on weight unintentionally over the years.... when I got to about 225 or 230 my wife (a fitness nut) told me she wanted me to continue gaining....

and here I am today!
7 years

Former athlete

Ha, I know that feeling well! I was a fairly successful high school athlete, and continued on into and even after college. Nowadays I'm lucky if I get myself to work out once a month, and my body definitely shows the difference! Especially since I haven't really done much to update my work out clothes, so those 25lbs are making themselves known in the form of belly rolls and love handles whenever I do drag myself out the door.
7 years

Former athlete

Definitely love the idea of a former thin and athletic girl bulking up getting bigger boobs and a nice jiggly ass. I guess it's just the FA in me but it baffles me how girls could want to have the body of a prepubescent boy with no curves, breasts or hips.

I myself was (am?) athletic and although I enjoy my softening belly I don't really want to lose the bulk of my arms and shoulders.
7 years

Former athlete

I spent twenty five years as a military reservist. I had to watch may weight and pass fitness tests twice a year. When I was younger it wasn't hard at all, but as I grew older it was tuff. I retired three years ago and I have been putting on weight since, not a huge amount, but I have a much larger waist and bubble butt. I really enjoy being able to eat what ever I want and as much as I want, not have to worry.
7 years