Gaining

Experimental weight gain

I think an experimental gain should be enough that people notice, which is probably around a 15% gain.
7 years

Experimental weight gain

AskDrFeeder:
I think an experimental gain should be enough that people notice, which is probably around a 15% gain.

Good idea. Just for fun I looked at a base weight of 150.That would 172.5 which could round out to 175. Definitely noticeable
7 years

Experimental weight gain

I'd say 10 lbs, just to see if you can handle the lifestyle. If you're already comfortable gorging yourself, then by all means go for making the weight noticeable. However, if you're an absolute newbie, try to see how you feel mentally and if you can keep up the lifestyle with just 10 lbs.
7 years

Experimental weight gain

Maybe to the point where some of your everyday clothes are getting tight. Not just a little snug, but visibly getting small on you. See how you feel while wearing those in your everyday life, at work, at school, seeing family, when going out.

If you can't handle it being only that clear that you have gained, you probably shouldn't go further.

If you are good that far, then go shopping for at least a couple of articles that are a little loose on you still (likely two sizes up from you old clothes, but depends on the store, style, cut, etc). See how you feel about buying clothes that big, wearing them, seeing them in the wash... and think about being big enough that those were getting tight.

By that point I think you'll have a pretty good idea if you are really ready to gain more.
7 years

Experimental weight gain

Wht about for women? When I started I was 110. I got up to 124 (14 pound gain) when I had to buy new pants because tight pants were getting too uncomfortable. Now I want to go for another 10 or 15 pounds. Oh btw I'm now 126lbs so 10 would put me at 136 and 15 would put me at 141. I'm 5'4
7 years

Experimental weight gain

stillnoname:
Wht about for women? When I started I was 110. I got up to 124 (14 pound gain) when I had to buy new pants because tight pants were getting too uncomfortable. Now I want to go for another 10 or 15 pounds. Oh btw I'm now 126lbs so 10 would put me at 136 and 15 would put me at 141. I'm 5'4

A 15% gain would put you at 126.5...you're there! You should be able to decide. If you can't, let me help. Your choices are as follows:

1. Lose weight
2. Maintain your current weight
3. Get as fat as you want.
4. Do another experimental gain.*

*The whole idea of an experimental gain is that it's small enough that you could lose it pretty easily if you change your mind. So you should not do #4 unless you've already eliminated #1.

If you do eliminate #1 as a possibility, that is, if you've decided you don't want to ever be thinner than you are now, you could gain another experimental 15%, which at this point would be another 19 pounds, bringing you up to 146 pounds.
7 years

Experimental weight gain

stillnoname:

AskDrFeeder:
A 15% gain would put you at 126.5...you're there! You should be able to decide. If you can't, let me help. Your choices are as follows:

1. Lose weight
2. Maintain your current weight
3. Get as fat as you want.
4. Do another experimental gain.*

*The whole idea of an experimental gain is that it's small enough that you could lose it pretty easily if you change your mind. So you should not do #4 unless you've already eliminated #1.

If you do eliminate #1 as a possibility, that is, if you've decided you don't want to ever be thinner than you are now, you could gain another experimental 15%, which at this point would be another 19 pounds, bringing you up to 146 pounds.

Hmm I definitely don't want to be smaller. But not quite 146 either. Maybe I'll go for 140. Want to help ?
7 years

Experimental weight gain

FlabbyFat:
I wanted to try an experimental weight But I am already 202 pounds so Is It still valid? Or Should I go for more?

Well you can make up any experiment you want!

My idea of an experimental gain is that it's small enough that you can lose it if you don't like it and big enough that it really gives you a taste of being bigger. The idea is that if you find out that you do like it you'll gain even more.

So yeah, you could do that at any weight.

Another approach: askdrfeeder.dyndns.org/hfsig.html
7 years

Experimental weight gain

My experiment on the male side of things involves me getting to 195 and then plateauing, unfortunately. Trying to give my lady, who's at least 320, a little more to play with smiley
7 years