General

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Tigerlily33:
I would love that if I could do it. Like producing seal milk

Seal milk? I know this was a typo, and the "s" should be "R".
I have heard of this being achieved, even in males.

It would be fun to try... You would need to be stimulated frequently.
5 years

Tigerlily33:
I would love that if I could do it. Like producing seal milk

Hott! smiley
4 years

I doubt it was a typo. Seal milk is very high in fat(60% fat). It's essentially heavy cream on steroids and would be very obesigenic.

Learn something new everyday. Thanks for enlightning me.
Where could I find this suoer cream?
4 years

gym bunnie:
[quote]fanedfox:
I find it arousing to just say the word FAT.

i agree - I rarely say it outlout, but I love hearing others say it. such a turn on hearing someone calling themselves fat, or being called fat by someone else. It's like a dirty word. its hot.

Same.

The one that really gets me tho is when someone says I have a fat pussy. I mean I like all my body parts being called fat and that one is my favorite.

The word saggy also has this affect. Combine them and I’m in heaven... fat saggy anything makes me so excited!
4 years

gym bunnie:
[quote]fanedfox:
I find it arousing to just say the word FAT.

i agree - I rarely say it outlout, but I love hearing others say it. such a turn on hearing someone calling themselves fat, or being called fat by someone else. It's like a dirty word. its hot.

EIIe:
Same.

The one that really gets me tho is when someone says I have a fat pussy. I mean I like all my body parts being called fat and that one is my favorite.

The word saggy also has this affect. Combine them and I�m in heaven... fat saggy anything makes me so excited!

Saggy breasts that have grown so heavy, they know longer stand up, but point downward to that globular belly.

The word "fupa" does it for me. I mean, it's a lovely bit to grow fat.

And what about a pussy that grows so fat, it starts to sag.
4 years

godan2056:
I've always wanted to be encouraged to overeat by a much larger partner.

I've had this desire too, but in the sense of an SSBBW telling me "no way am I going to have a skinny husband" and then making me as fat or fatter than her.
4 years

herecomestheairplane:
I still lactate even though I have not breastfed my kid in two years. I love breastfeeding a partner, it is so fricken hot to feed someone with my own titters! it makes me feel powerful!
Plus, calories :-) adds a whole new layer to feeding and fattening a partner and is so intimate and nurturing.

One of my most erotic fantasies. Here’s a little story I wrote about it:
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

B
4 years

herecomestheairplane:
I still lactate even though I have not breastfed my kid in two years. I love breastfeeding a partner, it is so fricken hot to feed someone with my own titters! it makes me feel powerful!
Plus, calories :-) adds a whole new layer to feeding and fattening a partner and is so intimate and nurturing.

This is hands down the sexiest thing I have ever heard, and never really pictured myself the gainer in any past relationship...
4 years

I get so turned on by my or someone else's clothes getting tighter and tighter until they burst. Sometimes I wish that I could wear the same clothes all the time until I actually grow out of them like my shirt rips in the middle of a meal, does anyone else think of things like that?
4 years

This.

Oh my. I need a cold shower.

Doughboy69:
This is more of a fantasy, but with the right training and time, I think it could happen. To take a month off and have a feeder or partner, that at every meal, at least 3 times a day, forces you to be naked while they're feeding you, and as they feed you or as you are eating, they are in some way physically stimulating you sexually and edging you while you eat.

Depending how good you're eating depends on what they do an how close they get you, but you don't get to climax until you've eaten it all, then they make you cum on the last bite.

The goal being that food is associated soo much with an orgasm that you can't have one without the other, and that even when you go out in public to eat you cum on the last bite.
4 years
45678   loading