Extreme obesity

How to really big people go to the toilet?

Surely when people get over 500lb how the hell do they manage going to the toliet don't Wana go into too much detail with it but it must be a struggle?
7 years

As gross as it is I'm more wondering in regards to how cleaning up is done... That's disgusting but I'm going to need to know how to some day
7 years

hungrypiggygirl:
As gross as it is I'm more wondering in regards to how cleaning up is done... That's disgusting but I'm going to need to know how to some day

I have found this to be a problem also. As.ones body gets larger many things become more difficult. Cleaning up is one of them. Another way for the feeder to have control. I use wipes myself myself, they seem to clean better. As we get fatter our arms get shorter and just reaching our private are is a job at best, I am to the point that I have to work at just seeing m manhood. This is all good because Iam also into bdsm and chastity.
7 years

Fatchubbylover:
Surely when people get over 500lb how the hell do they manage going to the toliet don't Wana go into too much detail with it but it must be a struggle?

It is a struggle, as I have gotten bigger, my arms seem to have gotten way shorter. Another way for the feeder to control the feedee.
7 years

BlimpCityF:
there are toilets designed for those 500+ to avoid seats cracking or other issues some tend to run into.

Can you share this information? Direct me where I can buy such products?
7 years

OK, you get a bigger toilet. But how do you reach to wipe when your legs and belly are covering the front of the toilet?
7 years