General

Nobody wants to meet me (feedee)

Could it be that they don't want to meet someone who is married, even though she is in an open marriage?
7 years

The fantasy is a huge part of things - most people stay anonymous on sites like this to begin with because although these are their "deepest, darkest fantasies" they still don't actually want to "date a fat chick/dude" because of how others will react. Hence I don't do the online roleplay bull, and outright ignore those who request to do so. Huge red flags for me include people who don't have display pictures, or use cartoons/other stock DP pics as their own, and people who want to chat about stuffing online on whatever messenger. I've met a bunch of people through this site (dated one, chatted to another but couldn't meet due to distance), and I've actually met several other people both in the sense of friendship as well as nefarious/sexual reasons haha. Grand total I'd say probably 8 people in 11 years time? Most of which have happened in the last 4 years lol.
7 years

Yah, I agree, 's not you at all. People are shy, especially about stuff like this. Its just not mainstream enough yet. Society and the media likes to freak out about stuff in absurd proportion to reality. That's why republican congressmen do dudes in airport bathrooms, lol, and texas is number one for lovedoll purchase. hundreds of thousands of people die from violent crime every day in the world, but most people care more about what goes on in other peoples bedrooms lol.

anyway, yah, not you. Plus, guys are wimps and full of crap, brains in their junk, etc. investment of actually meeting someone and risking rejection, etc? Too much for many. I bet 1 in 20 is probably pretty reasonable number-wise.
7 years