forum  weightgain

appetite too good?7 months

Quite a few feedees/gainers have complained to me that after they got past a certain size--usually in the 300 to 400 range--their appetites are so good that it's a chore to eat enough to get full. They miss that super-stuffed feeling they used to get.

Have you experienced this?

If so, do you wish you had stopped gaining before you got to this point?

Even if it is annoying having to eat so much, are their parts of it you like? What are those?

fatdoug300:
Absolutely! I have gone from 300 to 400 pounds over the past 3 years or so and can/need to eat a lot more to be satisfied. Since eating is one of my favorite activities I actually am very happy about this change. A meal that would leave me stuffed 100 pounds ago now leaves me with room for a nice big dessert! Sometimes I amaze myself at the amount of food I can put away and when I actually have reached the point of being totally stuffed I now feel very accomplished!

I feel the same way. The fatter I get, the more I have to eat to feel very, very full, but since I'm basically out of control anyway I do always get there.

fatdoug300:
Absolutely! I have gone from 300 to 400 pounds over the past 3 years or so and can/need to eat a lot more to be satisfied. Since eating is one of my favorite activities I actually am very happy about this change. A meal that would leave me stuffed 100 pounds ago now leaves me with room for a nice big dessert! Sometimes I amaze myself at the amount of food I can put away and when I actually have reached the point of being totally stuffed I now feel very accomplished!

I feel the same way. The fatter I get, the more I have to eat to feel very, very full, but since I'm basically out of control anyway I do always get there.

AskDrFeeder:
Quite a few feedees/gainers have complained to me that after they got past a certain size--usually in the 300 to 400 range--their appetites are so good that it's a chore to eat enough to get full. They miss that super-stuffed feeling they used to get.

Have you experienced this?

If so, do you wish you had stopped gaining before you got to this point?

Even if it is annoying having to eat so much, are their parts of it you like? What are those?

I'm one of those folks who's gone from 330 to a bit over 400 over the last year and a half and I can certainly say this is true for some folks, myself included. While I didn't intentionally plan to grow my appetite, it seems it grew along with me. Over time it took more and more to get an actual feeling of fullness until a few months ago when I found its just insatiable. It can be frustrating at times because that feeling of fullness is wonderful and now has become very hard and expensive to attain. My boyfriend has been jokingly calling me "his disposal" since I'm always eating these days. I've tried snacking all day and fitting large meals inbetween but to no avail; it's just a never ending quest.

While it can be frustrating, I don't think I regret what a glutton I've become and I somewhat enjoy the challenge of seeing how much it will take to fill me up. I also admit it's a guilty pleasure to see strangers look on in awe when I order so much food for myself or spend two hours at a buffet and when I do have those moments when I finally feel satisfied, it's like an achievement in a way! Reaching that glutted state is a huge task now and accomplishing it is more gratifying than ever before. Feeling the weight of a glutted belly waddling home after a huge meal is just the best no matter how long/expensive it was to attain! So for me, I'm not deterred, haha.

appetite too good?1 week

fatdoug300:

pigmom:

Keep it up.