Fat experiences

When does sex become hard?

Weighing in on this topic!

I don't know if it is just me or the difference that I felt gaining so much fairly quickly... But for me when I grew a pretty good size belly a while back by intentionally gaining (put on 45 pounds in a short time bringing me to around 260+ lbs.) and my wife who is 5' 3" very pear shaped with a real good size lower belly, hips and thighs and huge breasts wasn't even at her heaviest probably 195 Lbs. at the time. We struggled a lot in missionary with our bellies getting in the way and had to move and re-situate them quite a bit during the deed....but it was also sexy to me especially feeling the softness of her belly as a bumper and my big gut getting in the way and kind of added to the arousal. Also having her bent over the bed doing doggy I had to rest my new big gut on top of her back which she seemed to like but my stamina wore out quicker being out of shape and elected to change positions much quicker than before. My favorite became her riding cowgirl style....in which our bellies still got in the way she would just maneuver them around a bit and go to work and it was her that was the one doing most of the work and breathing heavy because she so much more out of shape endurance wise as well.

So...it's not that we absolutely physically could not do missionary but it definitely became much more difficult and I certainly got tired pretty quick moving around all my extra weight. I am not sure it was because of the relatively quick increase in my size, weight and unfamiliarity but it was way difficult. It definitely had more to do with my new big gut because when I didn't have nearly as big of a belly and my wife used to be heavier with a bigger belly it didn't pose near the problem. Myself being the one into weight gain and not my wife....although I sensed she loved my new big gut for some reason....must have been thinking "wow, we can barely make love missionary anymore because of my husbands huge gut". What I do know is she couldn't get enough sex with my new huge gut!

So....I am not sure how people who are much heavier than my wife and I act like it is no problem at all for missionary sex. Maybe I just was able to see the glaring contrast of just a year before when I didn't have 45 extra Lbs. of big belly sticking out in front of me?
7 years