Gaining

Why is it all going to the wrong places?

Genetics plays the main roll (ha ha...spelling of role) but there are many other things that can aid to weight in other areas....such as mentioned with certain types of food like dairy and heavy cream and age plays a huge factor where it can be distributed as well.

My wife tends to gain weight in her belly first which wasn't always the case....when she was younger she used to gain first in her thighs and ass and it would take many pounds gained before it started showing up on her belly. Nowadays the first 10-15 pounds gained will go to her ever expanding sexy gut and if she keeps gaining her thighs and ass will start filling out and getting bigger and fatter....next her upper arms will seem to almost grow overnight.....and if she has gained a whole lot her skinny longer fingers will start getting a little thicker and puffier.....which is always a sign that she has really put on a good amount of weight. Another interesting thing is she has had a few times where she gained 30-40 pounds and after she lost most of the weight after several years when she happened to gain the next time her once tighter bigger belly seemed much softer and fatter and she has continually grown wider not necessarily out even though it was getting rounder....not to mention her love handles seemed to take on a mind of their own and she developed the most sexy muffin top that never goes away even when she tries slimming down.

When I have gained it mostly always goes to a big beach ball gut and I take on the shape of a "Muscle Chub" but every time I have gained and lost and re-gained my pronounced big gut has softened and even though it sticks out it definitely jiggles much more each time and starts to hang more and more. When I experimented with heavy cream I felt like I gained in my hips and ass as well as my lower abdomen....and it was softer from the get go...it bloats your belly out but seems softer than just stuffing food. I believe this is because it starts putting soft Fat on you right away.

I think someone always wants something different than what they see on themselves sometimes. My wife seems to be embarrassed by her bigger belly over the last several years when I think it is the sexiest thing on earth and such a sensual part to her figure. I have always thought a bigger ass would balance out my huge gut ....but I guess that is just life.
7 years