General

Fat survey

ooo, that's certainly the most thorough questionnaire I've seen like that.

I saw other categories they could fit into, but I have some recommendations for ideas to potentially include if you revise it to make it even more thorough:

Under reasons you're fat (these apply to me):
1) Injury or exercise is painful
2) Poor parental understanding of nutrition (resulted in mostly-simple-carbohydrate diet that caused glucose and insulin spikes that left me never feeling full until I was in middle school -- also, fuck Beanie Babies coming to McDonalds).

Under how you got into feeding or into fat people:
My experience was not just having a fat friend but was through seeing two friends that I had crushes on gain weight over time. Neither of them were happy that they were gaining, but that was hot in its own way since it was like they couldn't control it or didn't care enough to. I remember one of them got to a point where she couldn't zip up the fly on her skinny jeans and she'd walk around with it partially undone without seeming to care. I feel like that was a turning point.

I hope you get some interesting results!
7 years

Fat survey

If only that pizza slice at the end was real... It looks sooooo good.
7 years

Fat survey

I really enjoyed filling out your survey, great job!
7 years

Fat survey

I really enjoyed filling out your survey, great job!
7 years

Fat survey

Great survey, it was fun to actually think about the answers and when everything came to be.
7 years

Fat survey

I tried to take this survey using an Android smartphone and found it impossible to scroll down after about the thiRd question.
7 years

Fat survey

For those wondering, it worked perfectly on Apple iPad. :-)
7 years