General

What are some of your favorite verbal fat talk turn ons?

bmwm2001:
I use what I call 'fat talk' all the time which is literally the feeder version of dirty talk lol. But as much as I like using it, it is still way way hotter when my girlfriend says it too me. I don't have a particular favourite but the most recent one (on Saturday evening) involved her telling me all about how her office chair at work is getting too small, how the arms are being pushed into the rolls of fat down her sides, and how her hips and ass are spilling over the edge of the seat, and how it creaks and cracks when she slumps down heavily into it - which is the only way she can sit down now as she can no longer lower herself in a controlled way because it's just too much weight to hold up. She never used to have these problems but she's just been growing and growing sooo much lately. Everyone in her office can see how big she's getting and they must talk about her behind her back as she snacks on whole packets of cookies at a time and downs can after can of full fat cola. She then went on to act out the embarrassing conversation she would have to have with her boss about getting a new chair and why she needs a new chair and her boss telling her she has to loose weight but all she does is keep getting bigger and bigger and heavier and fatter...the fat talk didn't go on for any longer than that...it didn't need to smiley

That's pretty neat stuff there
7 years

Fat talk with my wife happens so seldomly....and I try not to bring it up because I don't want all her gaining to be so noticed by me and lead to some diet she goes on. But every now and then she gets on a kick after she has gained a bunch of weight and will actually mention things like ...." I am such a pig " while she eats and snacks continuously in front of me and has to unbutton her pants and then say's "that should be a sign not to eat so much but who cares I am already a Fat ass" . Or when she get's situated in bed moving around restlessly trying to get comfortable and then out of breath she will then say "It's so tough moving all this extra body around and get comfortable".

Actually some of my favorite things now days are not Fat talk at all but more a Fat behavior I would call it. Her sneaking Fattening food trying to be sly behind my back and I catch her or seeing how much she can eat and it gets really exciting when it is almost uncontrollable for her to get full or stop eating and snacking....this really gets me aroused. Or when she flips the script and really doesn't notice or realize how Fat she has gotten....and tries to fit into clothes that don't come close to fitting well anymore or complain that the dry cleaner shrunk her slacks that she can't even get over her thighs anymore and doesn't realize it might be the 35 Lbs. that crept up on her all of a sudden as she usually plops down in the chair and eats an extra fattening breakfast.

Truly watching her extra appetite and uncontrollable snacking sends me right into extacy. Does anyone else relate to this kind of non verbal "Fat Talk"?
7 years

joliat:
100%, my friend. I love, love, LOVE watching my lady just being and acting fat: going downstairs for an extra helping of dessert in the evening, quietly going up a dress size, leaving the bottom button of a coat or PJ top unbuttoned because her belly has grown too big for it, etc.. Right from out early dates, where I'd bring her treats and she'd eat most of them lying in bed, I've loved observing her indulge her appetite and savored her 20-year journey from about 170 lbs to about 300 (which is a lot - she's only 5'4). It's divine.[/quote]

First off.....this is great stuff. Noticing the subtle changes like leaving a button undone like you mentioned to all of a sudden trying to stay in the same size clothes but a different designer brand that is clearly much bigger (and typically bigger sizing with a smaller tag). My wife is shorter is 5' 3" pear shaped with large breasts, big lower belly and Fat fluffy upper arms.....it is so sexy when she covers up her sexy fatter upper arms with cardigan type sweaters that almost bust at the seams around her arms....it is the sexiest. Your wife has had a beautiful gain mine is only 175 or 180 lbs. tops now......I can only dream of her being 300 Lbs. and how sexy she would look at that weight.
7 years

dare2dream:
I love "fat talk" just as much as dirty talk. I love getting told how fat im getting, how big my belly is. I also love hearing all the foods you want to feed me to get me nice and fat and point out where i gained weight.

Fat talk can be real fun. Big fan of it both ways.
7 years